Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question for any Lee county Florida sheriff deputies here about becoming a sheriff's deputy in Lee county. Are the any specific eyesight standards that have to be met to become a deputy in Lee county? I ask as i wear eyeglasses/contacts and couldn't find anything about this other than "the ability to see" and "must process a valid Florida drivers license" on their website.

Does this mean if one has good enough eyesight to have a drivers license(which I think is 20/40 or 20/30) then they are good enough to become a LEO with the sheriff's office here? Thanks for any help with this guys.

·
Registered
22,908 Posts
I'm not in Lee county, but I highly doubt you would be disqual. because of your eyesight.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Two over from Lee, no problem go ahead and apply.

·
Registered
9 Posts
go to LEOAFFAIRS.COM • Index page and scroll down to the lee county form. there are other leo forums out there to ask question. i forget what they are at now but i remember going to alot of different ones thinking about leaving nj and going there. I found it helpful just to call the department you are looking for and talk to them. I have a buddy who left NJ and went to Lee Co. seems to like it there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts