Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been watching a ton of robbery-videos lately on youtube/trutv/nothing toxic.......

even though these idiots are ignorant, why don't they at least learn how to OPEN A CASH REGISTER as part of their "thug training"????

in just about every video i have watched the thug beats on the register keys like some eight year old kid playing Xbox.....

another thing, why do you tough, hardened and ruthless gangstas' run into a place pointing guns at innocent people, only to run like a school-girl when you see a gun pointed back at you???????

and also, at least be a little less obvious with your clothing......if im working the register and i see someone come in with their hood over their head/hands in pocket im going to code "red"!!!!!

and to the ones who walk in, shoot an innocent store clerk in the head without even saying a word......what a disgusting human-being you people are........

some of these videos are disgusting.....if i owned a convenient/jewelry store/pawn shop i would be armed for war......

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
"Pants on da ground, Pants on da ground, lookin' da fool with yo Pants on da ground, ........"

Couldn't help it.......I was having an 'idle' moment.:twak:

Thugs are cowards hunting the weak of the herd. Show strength and run they will.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I carry a power stapler in my truck. That way, if I see a gangsta with his pants down around his a$$, I can offer to staple them to his waist so they don't fall the rest of the way.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I carry a power stapler in my truck. That way, if I see a gangsta with his pants down around his a$$, I can offer to staple them to his waist so they don't fall the rest of the way.
hahahahah....i dont see how you can run from the cops with your pants down like they wear

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
You've just got to question how things like this wind up on the internet in the first place don't you?
Thugs.......nobody ever gave them credit for being smart.....(that's why thugs remain thugs no matter how much they learn). Thugs only have one thing in mind, and that's being a thug. Anything else is just excess thinking, and thugs can't do that, so we're back to square one with thugs and why they do what they do. Now......there are just plain thugs, then there are professional thugs. What's the difference you ask? Professional thugs are part time thugs that have money to back them....that way, they don't need to go to thug school or further their experience at being thugs in order to be thugs. They can just be thugs because....well, they are thugs backed by money. Thing is, professional or typical thug, it all comes down to one thing. The definition of a thug. What's the definition of a thug you ask? Two legs, half a brain, and a complete waste of good oxygen.

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
hahahahah....i dont see how you can run from the cops with your pants down like they wear
No kidding. I guess it takes some amount of intelligent thought process to think about the consequences of attire. If someone's goig to do something illegal, you would think they would dress in a manner to not draw attention to themselves, blend in, and make it easy to get away. Dress like a thug and then cry profiling when people treat you like a thug. Go figure.

·
Registered
702 Posts
You can't run with your pants down. I recall a thread/story where a guy trying to run out through a fire escape fell to his death as a result of his sagging pants. Died with his pants around his ankles. Betcha the funeral home pulls them up....haha.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Now......there are just plain thugs, then there are professional thugs. What's the difference you ask? Professional thugs are part time thugs that have money to back them....that way, they don't need to go to thug school or further their experience at being thugs in order to be thugs. They can just be thugs because....well, they are thugs backed by money. Thing is, professional or typical thug, it all comes down to one thing. The definition of a thug. What's the definition of a thug you ask? Two legs, half a brain, and a complete waste of good oxygen.
There are professional thugs...and then there are politicians.
But, I repeat myself.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
"Pants on da ground, Pants on da ground, lookin' da fool with yo Pants on da ground, ........"

Couldn't help it.......I was having an 'idle' moment.:twak:

Thugs are cowards hunting the weak of the herd. Show strength and run they will.
I almost wet my pants!!! :rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
103 Posts

+1 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

In high school I worked at a small gas station from 3pm to 11pm and after 7pm I was by my self. I was always "code red" after 7pm. The gas station had a small store inside and I had to man the register as well as run the pumps. It also had no back door so if someone had a gun or something you would have to get by them to get outside. Man I cant believe it never got robbed while I was working, and I cant believe I worked there for almost 2 years. That was one of the reasons I quit because I didn't want to get shot over a few bucks.:hand10:

·
Registered
125 Posts
in just about every video i have watched the thug beats on the register keys like some eight year old kid playing Xbox...
My 8 yr old takes offense to this statement.

As for the rest of your OP, I have to call it like Forest. "Stupid is as Stupid does".

·
Registered
963 Posts
even though these idiots are ignorant, why don't they at least learn how to OPEN A CASH REGISTER as part of their "thug training"????
Nice idea but most casheires at fast food joints cant work the register either:haha:

·
Registered
11,498 Posts
Yeah, thugs like to act tough but as soon as they are confronted with someone who has the ability to fight back, most often they run like a scared little rabbit. It really is quite comical when you see it. I had it happen in person one year and 2 days ago.

·
Banned
4,084 Posts
Fireproof underwear on....

It may make you feel superior and more skilled...or whatever else...to examine these 'thugs' personally, however none of you acknowleges just how dangerous they are....even if you are armed and trained.

Because they have advantages you dont:

--they dont have to hesitate and consider the legal implications of shooting someone in those specific circumstances

--they dont have to check to make sure there're no bystanders

--they dont have to hesitate at all...morals are not an issue. They may have already killed and couldnt care if they do so again.

--at the ranges they shoot at...you may be behind the curve already and they have a great chance of at least hitting you.

Sure, it may be fun to abuse these kind of people, and of course they make us all angry....but I sure as heck wouldnt dismiss them as less than the real threats they are.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Nice idea but most casheires at fast food joints cant work the register either:haha:
Especially if they try and make change, and don't look at the register. Try giving them $5.25 for a $1.25 purchase and watch the looks you get.

<start rant>
I bought something recently for $46 in Macy's, and gave the cashier a $50 bill. She told me she did not have any singles, so I would have to wait. So I gave her one single ($51 total) and told her to give me five back, which she had in the register.

She did not understand that. She wouldn't do it because the register said only $4 change.

She had to void out the entire transaction, redo it, I then gave her the $51 and the register now said $5 change. It took about 10 minutes.
<rant over>

·
Registered
146 Posts
ive been watching a ton of robbery-videos lately on youtube/trutv/nothing toxic.......

Each company has different registers. It's just easier to bash it. :wink:

another thing, why do you tough, hardened and ruthless gangstas' run into a place pointing guns at innocent people, only to run like a school-girl when you see a gun pointed back at you???????
Because they aren't as stupid as you think they are. They're crooks not suicidal freaks. They know what a gun can do and the possibility of getting shot out weighs what they could get out of the register.

Also a lot of them are not tough, hardened, and ruthless. I know that from dealing with them in the jails. It's really laughable just how big they are of being sissy little cowards.

and also, at least be a little less obvious with your clothing......if im working the register and i see someone come in with their hood over their head/hands in pocket im going to code "red"!!!!!
Consider your average person behind the register..... :theyareontome:

and to the ones who walk in, shoot an innocent store clerk in the head without even saying a word......what a disgusting human-being you people are........
True. Down here in South Florida two thugs drove by a lady did a U turn and one of them jumped out of the car and shot her in the head to steal her purse. All she was doing was going to get blankets from storage.

Thankfully someone turned the shooter in and the police are looking for the other guy.

You just want to skip the appeals process and toss them into a pit of starving rats.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Fireproof underwear on....

It may make you feel superior and more skilled...or whatever else...to examine these 'thugs' personally, however none of you acknowleges just how dangerous they are....even if you are armed and trained.

Because they have advantages you dont:

--they dont have to hesitate and consider the legal implications of shooting someone in those specific circumstances

--they dont have to check to make sure there're no bystanders

--they dont have to hesitate at all...morals are not an issue. They may have already killed and couldnt care if they do so again.

--at the ranges they shoot at...you may be behind the curve already and they have a great chance of at least hitting you.

Sure, it may be fun to abuse these kind of people, and of course they make us all angry....but I sure as heck wouldnt dismiss them as less than the real threats they are.
They are huge threats.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts