Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site is great! It has become my new favorite.

I have a question: is there a way to set the site up so that when we visit, we can click on a thread and go to the first new post since our last visit? There is at least one forum out there that has that feature and I find it very handy.

Thanks for a great forum.

SSKC

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
I am hoping the new version which I will be upgrading to will have that feature. It would certainly be valuable to me as I try to keep up with the forums. This one version, unfortunately, doesn\'t have that feature.

Had I known the forum would take off in popularity like it has I might have selected a different software; now we are sorta locked into this one. If I changed at this point we would lose all of the past posts. There are alot of new features in the new upgrade, though. :kay:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The quality of info presented and the courtesy/personality of the members is what makes a forum, IMHO. This forum looks great on both counts. You did a real nice job of priming the pump with the informative initial posts, and I\'m not surprised that combatcarry.com has grown so quickly.

Keep up the great work. :bowdown: If the \"new posts\" feature materializes, great. If not, well, I\'ll still be hanging around...:kay:

SSKC

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Originally posted by SSKC
The quality of info presented and the courtesy/personality of the members is what makes a forum, IMHO. This forum looks great on both counts. You did a real nice job of priming the pump with the informative initial posts, and I\'m not surprised that combatcarry.com has grown so quickly.

Keep up the great work. :bowdown: If the \"new posts\" feature materializes, great. If not, well, I\'ll still be hanging around...:kay:

SSKC
Thanks, SSKC, this site has been sort of a surprise to me. I thought there would be a demand for the subject matter, but I was not expecting the growth of the site we have experienced over the past few weeks. As I have said before, it\'s the members that will make this place successful, I just pay the bills.

We\'re in for some bumps with the upcoming move, but hopefully will survive. I think in the long run, people will like the site even more :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.