Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Ted Williams 200 pump 12 gauge that was given to me when I was 10 years old. This gun shoots and pumps like a dream and I think it would make a great HD gun.

I'm wanting to shorten the barrel while keeping legal and hopefully install a folding pistol grip on it. It's my understanding that this is the same gun as a Winchester 1200.

Does anyone know anything about this gun and can y'all confirm or deny that Winchester parts will fit?

Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
22,908 Posts
I think by the time you purchase all the stuff to make it work, you could have bought a 500 or 870 express already outfitted the way you want. But thats just me and not the question you asked;

I do believe the 1200 parts will work, but I'd consult Numerich or Brownells cross reference before you buy anything. Both can be found via google.

·
Premium Member
2,655 Posts
Keep it like it was when you got it. Buy a Mossy 500 or Maverick 88.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
This Cross Reference Chart may help you but like others have said, I sure wouldn't cut up a shotgun given to me as a child. Keep it to pass on to your own children.

Hoss

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Ted Williams shotgun question answered

Thanks for all of you info, I was able to make a sound desision based off the advice!

I just put a down payment on this baby and should have it in my hot little hands by the first of October.

Once again thanks!!!

Oh and I just paid $400. :danceban::danceban:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts