Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Are there any Foregrips that are made to fit regular 6" carbine forearm??

Johan

·
8,501 Posts

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
I think you mean hand guard and yes there are plenty. Different colors, materials and with or without tac rails. Try any AR-15 accessory site.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Regardless of your answer to atctimmy's question, the answer is yes.

Do you mean a vertical foregrip that can fit onto a non-railed handguard?

If so, you can find a picatinny rail attachment for a non-railed hand guard: Under Foregrip Picatinny 1913 Rail - Mil-STD Forearm Rail Mount System

If you have a magpul fore end that doesn't have rails, magpul specifically makes vertical foregrips that can attach to their fore end.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
You got the answer more than you can count and more ways to more them than on also

Reactions: Duisburg

·
Registered
556 Posts

If so, you can find a picatinny rail attachment for a non-railed hand guard: Under Foregrip Picatinny 1913 Rail - Mil-STD Forearm Rail Mount System

If you have a magpul fore end that doesn't have rails, magpul specifically makes vertical foregrips that can attach to their fore end.
Can this same item be used on top of the forearm foregrip?

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Can this same item be used on top of the forearm foregrip?
Yes but I would not mount a scope of any kind on it not stable some mount lights with them but your light should be farther forward.
Something to consider that will solve all your issues is a simple two peace rail system you do not really need a free floated one something like this can be had for 39 dollars to about 60 all about the same ,and they do work well . Nothing to take a part on your weapon. Once installed they are solid.
Installation of 2-piece quad rail on a Carbine AR-15 - YouTube

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yes but I would not mount a scope of any kind on it not stable some mount lights with them but your light should be farther forward.
Something to consider that will solve all your issues is a simple two peace rail system you do not really need a free floated one something like this can be had for 39 dollars to about 60 all about the same ,and they do work well . Nothing to take a part on your weapon. Once installed they are solid.
Installation of 2-piece quad rail on a Carbine AR-15 - YouTube
This is a much better option. Thank you.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

This is exactly what I meant and what I wanted to hear! Thank you

Reactions: 65108
1 - 10 of 10 Posts