Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those that have a desantis cozy partner does it have a reinforced opening/mouth for easy 1 handed reholstering?

i've read a lot about there comfort.
also toying around with some others but need clarification on this.
its for a fullsize 1911 if it matters.

thanks

·
Registered
862 Posts
Some say the mouth doesn’t allow for one hand reholstering. Mine does, but its less than a month old.

Just be sure to get a wide enough of a belt. I think my belt is 1.5", and there is too much play with the holster fit in the 1.75" loops. I think I’m going to put some scrap fabric in the loops, to make it more snug with the belt.

Other that my mistake, its a great holster. Mine is for a 1911 fullsize as well.

·
Registered
388 Posts
My old style Cozy Partner doesn't, but I never found it much of a problem. Once I leave the house, I don't draw the weapon UNLESS I NEED IT, hence, no need to re holster.

Actually with a proper belt, you don't need to cinch it tight and re holstering is not difficult.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Nope none of mine will allow one hand reholstering which i see as pretty point less anyways ... if im in a shoot out im pretty sure i wont be able to reholster with one hand 2 hands or even 3 hands

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the replies.
i found one on ebay but am having issues with that angle but thats another story.
it almost sounds hit-or-miss as to whether they are or not???
i know that once i leave theoretically it won't get drawn but thats, for me at least, a misnomer. i am taking it off occassionally out in the barn, in the house for various reasons (kid playing), and other reasons, its not a huge issue but one handed reholstering is a nice point 'I' look for in a holster.
again thanks all....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts