Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know how to reply to any members post, i have registered and signed in...and there are a few i would like to reply to, but dont know how...i know this is a stupid question...but if ya dont know just ask, thanx everyone!

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin! There's also a button on the lower left of a post that says "+Reply to Thread". Click on that & start typing in the empty space below.

Reactions: Old Man

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
i dont know how to reply to any members post, i have registered and signed in...and there are a few i would like to reply to, but dont know how...i know this is a stupid question...but if ya dont know just ask, thanx everyone!
A question is never stupid although I have said the same thing!! Welcome from the Kansas side of the Kansas City metro. Enjoy the friendship, tremendous knowledge and humor on this board.

Reactions: TSKnight

·
Registered
8,889 Posts
I've been asking "stupid" questions (and making stupid statements) here since 2012 and they still haven't kicked me out. This is a very good place to learn a lot of valuable information. Welcome from Utah.

·
Super Moderator
25,533 Posts
Welcome! There is also the two big blue buttons on the left side of the page at the top and bottom of the reading area that say "+ Reply to Thread". And the quick reply area.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Welcome to DC from Minnesota land of 10,000 lakes and a million puddles!

Pull up a chair an set a spell. There is a wealth of knowledge and experience along with plenty of good fun.

·
Super Moderator
50,583 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Registered
717 Posts
If you're using an android phone, there's a big + in a circle in the center of the header. Click on it to reply to a thread. If you want to reply to a post and quote it, click the checkbox in the upper right of the post, and then click on the quotation marks in the center of the header.

Oh, and welcome from the Bluegrass state, neighbor.

·
Premium Member
4,595 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from Texas.

·
Premium Member
7,451 Posts
You’ll figure it out!
OH? My nearest and dearest who is an intelligent person, usually, had to ask me about 3 or more times how to post a reply. Now he does it with ease. Not often, but when he has something to say he knows how to do it now.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
OH? My nearest and dearest who is an intelligent person, usually, had to ask me about 3 or more times how to post a reply. Now he does it with ease. Not often, but when he has something to say he knows how to do it now.
Before I replied, the OP had received two well written responses describing in detail the process as well as an additional post with an image describing the process. I have high hopes for the OP that they had received enough assistance.

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Oh, I thought being able to find the button was part of the natural selection process. Now I'm really embarrassed!

(Welcome aboard!)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts