Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
A priest, a minister and a rabbi are discussing when life begins. The priests says, “It begins at conception”. The minister says, “Life begins at 24 weeks gestation”. The rabbi says, “You are both wrong, Life begins when the kids move out of the house and the dog dies.”

·
Registered
33,966 Posts
My random thought of the day: Charlotte, NC, parks closed all the park restrooms due to Covid-19 panic. To accommodate park visitors, they set out Port-A-Pottys to use... What the heck? Port-a-pottys are cleaner?

·
Premium Member
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My random thought of the day: Charlotte, NC, parks closed all the park restrooms due to Covid-19 panic. To accommodate park visitors, they set out Port-A-Pottys to use... What the heck? Port-a-pottys are cleaner?
Government at work.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
A priest, a minister and a rabbi are discussing when life begins. The priests says, “It begins at conception”. The minister says, “Life begins at 24 weeks gestation”. The rabbi says, “You are both wrong, Life begins when the kids move out of the house and the dog dies.”
Sir; that joke is older than I😩but still a great one.

·
Registered
529 Posts
If I ever had a thought that wasn't random, it would likely die of loneliness.

Reactions: MPGunther

·
Registered
863 Posts
Reactions: scottync

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
As long as it’s not a Trump rally you can’t get covid. Only during Trump rally’s do people get covid. This is why it was canceled in Charlotte.

yes that makes perfect sense, don’t question it.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts