Defensive Carry banner

21 - 40 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Well, I see where if you don’t send the forum ppl your $20 to get a star and ring around your name then they retaliate by putting the word “registered” by our names. Dogs are registered, cats are registered and horses are registered.

so, uh huh.

·
Super Moderator
16,147 Posts
Hallelujah, went to my favorite restaurant yesterday for lunch and they had reopened the buffet. Had to wear those one size fit none gloves but I was able to get my weekly fix of chicken pastry, BBQ and Southern fried chicken. I’m happier than a tick on a fat dog now.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
That is so funny! I should send it to my cousin who is Canadian and a retired RCMP officer.
Every fall in Canada,people who have driven on snow and ice all their lives totally forget how to and after the first snow they all drive on snow like we Floridians!

·
Registered
530 Posts
There are a good many things in this world that woud be inedible if it were not for Ketchup.

·
Registered
530 Posts
When is Shelia Jackson Lee going to change her name?
Worse than that - if she stands still for too long - someone might hook a chain on her and drag her down.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
A friend of mine went clothes shopping at a mall in Virginia. She wasn't allowed to try on the clothes, but could buy them and return them if they didn't fit.

What's the flu prevention science behind that?

·
Registered
863 Posts
A friend of mine went clothes shopping at a mall in Virginia. She wasn't allowed to try on the clothes, but could buy them and return them if they didn't fit.

What's the flu prevention science behind that?
There's science and then there's Democrat Science. One is real and the other is imaginary, as one would expect.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
We no longer call the raccoon Governor Northham due to it standing up when I was feeding it and then was able to see, that Gov. Northam had milk so there must be babies somewhere! She’s called “Dixie” now, we feed her fresh eggs, and dog food plus some berries and nuts tossed in. Very pretty, they are a different color in Texas from the one’s in the Carolinas. Here more blonde and light grey where the one’s in the Carolinas were darker and had more battleship grey on them. She has a rabbit friend that comes to eat too. For this to be such a congested place we sure do get to enjoy the nature!

21 - 40 of 103 Posts