Defensive Carry banner

61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
Various
15,545 Posts
I was cleaning guns in the garage. I heard a thump and then two or three seconds later a massive boom that shook the house. It was a mortar type firecracker from the next street over. My wife came running to the garage thinking it was me.

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
I was cleaning guns in the garage. I heard a thump and then two or three seconds later a massive boom that shook the house. It was a mortar type firecracker from the next street over. My wife came running to the garage thinking it was me.

My kid drove down to SC and spent $125 on fireworks. Ima gonna kill him.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
I'm sorry to hear this:

"Cirque du Soleil has filed for Chapter 15 bankruptcy protection in order to restructure its capital structure and has been forced to layoff just shy of 3,500 of its employees, the acrobatic entertainment company announced on Monday.
The company said that it has brought in zero revenue since COVID-19 forced the French-Canadian circus group to shut down all of its performances, including six in Las Vegas and suspend 44 of its live shows internationally back in March.
The cuts of 3,480 employees come from the over 4,600 individuals who were furloughed back in March, with multiple reports saying that Cirque du Soleil is nearly $1 billion in debt."

·
Registered
Various
15,545 Posts
It is July 1st. and it is sixty-four degrees with rain. Summer usually begins on July 5th. here in Northwest Oregon.

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
My kid drove down to SC and spent $125 on fireworks. Ima gonna kill him.
Isn't that where you go if you live in Georgia, also?

·
Registered
33,966 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this:

"Cirque du Soleil has filed for Chapter 15 bankruptcy protection in order to restructure its capital structure and has been forced to layoff just shy of 3,500 of its employees, the acrobatic entertainment company announced on Monday.
The company said that it has brought in zero revenue since COVID-19 forced the French-Canadian circus group to shut down all of its performances, including six in Las Vegas and suspend 44 of its live shows internationally back in March.
The cuts of 3,480 employees come from the over 4,600 individuals who were furloughed back in March, with multiple reports saying that Cirque du Soleil is nearly $1 billion in debt."

Being a huge CdS fan, this is going too far!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Yesterday I noticed for the first time that the 2020 quarter has a bat on the backside. It also weighs about as much as tinfoil does. Bats and tinfoil. How American eh ?

61 - 80 of 103 Posts