Defensive Carry banner

301 - 320 of 1750 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
LOL, my 18 year old son admitted just last night that he found out how that thing works. There's one in his car and a friend asked him what it was. My son thought it was a cigarette lighter, but didn't know how it works. They did push it in and tested it. Not on a cigarette, though, because cigarettes are dangerous. He know has a nice ringed, burn marked seared into his fingertip. He didn't know it would be that hot :rofl: This happened about a week ago.

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
I’m terrified of Mr. Peanut, the peanut man. He’s religious though, he carries a cane - a professor recently said that canes were letter J’s for Jesus. I’m glad Mr. Peanut doesn’t carry a S’s cane that would be even scarier.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts

·
Registered
33,880 Posts
I ate soy sauce sandwiches as a kid. Seemed pretty good at the time.

·
Banned
0 Posts
today i was getting bore on whole day then suddenly i thought about an accident which was happened because of me....i was 12 at that time and i went to my dad's room and saw a gun on the table. i do not know how it had happened but i was child and unfortunately i picked up that gun and it was loaded and suddenly i started played with it and at lawn i triggered my dad's gun and luckily no one got harmed ... my dad came out to lawn and did slap to me ...i was very young and did not even know how could it be dangerous....

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts
today i was getting bore on whole day then suddenly i thought about an accident which was happened because of me....i was 12 at that time and i went to my dad's room and saw a gun on the table. i do not know how it had happened but i was child and unfortunately i picked up that gun and it was loaded and suddenly i started played with it and at lawn i triggered my dad's gun and luckily no one got harmed ... my dad came out to lawn and did slap to me ...i was very young and did not even know how could it be dangerous....
The zombies have arrived.

·
Registered
33,880 Posts
Here today, gone tomor . . . never mind.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts

Attachments

301 - 320 of 1750 Posts