Attachments

·
Registered
2,201 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
33,931 Posts
Maybe Bob Marley was right: Don't worry about a thing, every little thing's gonna be all right...

Reactions: Sister

·
Registered
863 Posts
Maybe Bob Marley was right: Don't worry about a thing, every little thing's gonna be all right...
We just returned from nine days in Hawaii yesterday. You might be right. Aloha.

Reactions: Sister and OldVet

·
Registered
2,201 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,768 Posts
One of the things I enjoy the most about living in the country is the wildlife, especially birds. Swallows and Purple Martins have been putting on quite the aerial display this week catching insects on the fly. Pretty awesome to watch. Our front porch is open, so we have to to duck sometimes or risk getting smacked when opening the front door. They do fly in close.

·
Super Moderator
16,127 Posts
One of the things I enjoy the most about living in the country is the wildlife, especially birds. Swallows and Purple Martins have been putting on quite the aerial display this week catching insects on the fly. Pretty awesome to watch. Our front porch is open, so we have to to duck sometimes or risk getting smacked when opening the front door. They do fly in close.
I love watching the little brown bats in the evening chasing mosquitoes, it’s like a personal air show in miniature.

·
Registered
33,931 Posts
I love watching the little brown bats in the evening chasing mosquitoes, it’s like a personal air show in miniature.
Back in my "Hood," there was a streetlight in front of our house where, during the hot summer evenings, all the kids would gather to play Red Rover, Bum-Bum-Bum, and other such childhood games until our parents finally called us in for the night. The streetlight attracted bugs, which attracted bats, which attracted us. I really like the little "buggers."

·
Registered
2,201 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
33,931 Posts
Four more squirrels have taken a ride to the wild side in the last ten days. Can't they find somewhere else to hang out?

Correction--five squirrels.

·
Registered
33,931 Posts
One thing I've learned from watching reruns of Combat! Don't be the new guy on an episode. It usually doesn't end well.

681 - 700 of 1750 Posts