Defensive Carry banner

961 - 980 of 1750 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
If it weren't for bad moods, my wife wouldn't have any moods at all.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,121 Posts
Does donating to a charitable organization get you placed on some master list insuring you get lots of begagrams from organization you never knew existed.

Reactions: Sister

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Does donating to a charitable organization get you placed on some master list insuring you get lots of begagrams from organization you never knew existed.

YES! My grandparents still get name/address tags for mailing even though they have been dead over a decade!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
I think the White House is giving out my email address, I'm getting emails from all the heavy hitters wanting money! Luckily they all go into junk mail. Just checked, 12 more and I cleaned out the junk file a couple hours ago.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I wonder if the liberals would be so up in arms about open carry, if we open carried bows and arrows like in that movie The Weather Man. I mean, if you train for it, you can get a shot off every second or so... and you dont need a background check for those....

·
Registered
33,912 Posts
I contribute to only two organizations, DAV and Saint Jude's. Apparently neither has added me to any other list. I give to Saint Jude's because I was a big Danny Thomas fan and Marlo is still cute. Oh, and "for the children."

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
This Friday is not only the 13 , it's also going to be full moon , :popout2:

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
I contribute to only two organizations, DAV and Saint Jude's. Apparently neither has added me to any other list. I give to Saint Jude's because I was a big Danny Thomas fan and Marlo is still cute. Oh, and "for the children."
Can’t stand her husband, but her dad was a truly great man. St. Jude is on my list too.

·
Registered
33,912 Posts

·
Administrator
143,354 Posts
Unrelated Random Pissed Off Thought.

Who was the doggone moronic bastage that designed the Droid Turbo 2 phone??? :mad:

It's got a GREAT camera which is the main reason why I bought it.

Just FYI - They forget to mention that you need to take the entire damn phone apart in order to replace the battery!!!

You should see the doggone tool kit that is furnished with a replacement battery. :rant:

Unreal. :blink:

Now I need to watch a dad blamed YouTube Video and follow those steps in order to figure out what to disassemble inside my phone.

Good thing that I just paid off the phone 2 weeks ago. :rofl:

At least I have all of my photos saved. :yup: That is what I really care about. :yup:
They sure had that battery life timed flawlessly.

Good thing I have some decently extensive past experience taking various assorted firearms apart and actually getting them put back together again but, phones are not guns and I get spazzy taking apart electronic gizmos.

Wish me luck.

Luckily I have some great walls that I can whip it against if I screw up.

Peace Out.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Thought 1:
There's a lot of times you hear that there ain't enough hours in the day. So, how many days are there supposed to be, if there aren't enough now?

Thought 2:
My kids never seem to amaze me. The youngest daughter made the mistake of saying that the economy is all messed up, and that theres a lot more people her age (mid 20s) out of work than the statistics account for. And that we need to open up more jobs for them.
She (actually both girls) got offended, and all spun up, when I told them I knew how to fix both tissues. I told them all we need to do is instate the same law here, that China enacted back in the 60s or 70s for one kid per family going forward. That will fix the economy in a couple decades, as the birth rate drops and jobs opened up.
Silly her, in the process of this, she made the mistake of asking her conservative dad, what will they do for jobs now? I told her it's simple. It's not that there ain't jobs out there for those kids her age, it's that they won't take them, they think that those jobs are beneath them since they have a fancy degree from that thar university they went to. I told her that if they truly wanted to work, instead of complaining, they'd take what jobs were available, things like Starbuck's, trash collection, sales at the local department store, general labor, etc. She made mention that those don't allow them kids to use their degree. I asked if those kids were too good for those jobs, and got told yes. I told her if I didn't have the job I did, I'd have taken one of those jobs. What response did I get from that? "But you're dad..." so, they're too good but I'm not? I got dead silence on the phone at that point. I just dont get the thought process of these kids these days....

961 - 980 of 1750 Posts