Registered
2,194 Posts
The new challenge ?

Attachments

·
Registered
Various
15,485 Posts
One reason the Military Services have trouble operating jointly is that they don't speak the same language.

For example, if you told Navy personnel to "secure a building," they would turn off the lights and lock the doors.

The Army would occupy the building so no one could enter.

Marines would assault the building, capture it, and defend it with suppressive fire and close combat.

The Air Force, on the other hand, would take out a three-year lease with an option to buy.

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
Oh yes you are correct!!! :image035:
Remember that some were making fun of us for buying Canadian weed stocks and some even said it was illegal (incorrect information). In this one (Aurora) that Coke is looking at we have 120 shares so far! Woooo Hoooo!

The lot of them (we bought into 5) brought us in over $400 in one month and its not even Oct 17th yet! Hey, we believe in tithing and giving - God made the weed/medicine He gets the stock money too! :yup:

:danceban::danceban::elefant::elefant::Winner2::beerchug::yllove:

First it was cocaine as an active ingredient, now it's pot. Coke - it's the real thing.

Coca-Cola looking at cannabis-infused drinks

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coca-cola-looking-cannabis-infused-drinks-183713761.html
:danceban::danceban:

Reactions: Pete63

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
I’m old vet junior now says cwouscg

My husband called me “Old Vet” couple of days ago and I am wearing it proudly this time! Actually got kicked off the neighborhood forum in less than an hour, this is a record time for me! It took the religious sites at least a month, they don’t care for you to quote the good book for some odd reason doesn’t play with what they are trying to sell.

So back to the neighborhood and the offenders that I strongly spoke too on the neighborhood forum I was on just maybe 30 minutes before getting kicked off, about putting their crap they are trying to sell on my porch...

Yes, yes I did tell them to “STAY THE HECK OFF MY PORCH”!

All of them, actually it went to a few neighborhoods in the area. I’m so damn sick and tired of ppl coming onto our property putting flyers and business cards and crap food so we will vote for them in the HOA.

Halloween is going to be fun. They know which street I live on and will be looking for me...I have a plan :image035:

Reactions: Pete63

·
Registered
33,880 Posts
My husband called me “Old Vet” couple of days ago and I am wearing it proudly this time!
You owe me a franchise licensing fee.

·
Premium Member
3,892 Posts
My husband called me “Old Vet” couple of days ago and I am wearing it proudly this time! Actually got kicked off the neighborhood forum in less than an hour, this is a record time for me! It took the religious sites at least a month, they don’t care for you to quote the good book for some odd reason doesn’t play with what they are trying to sell.

So back to the neighborhood and the offenders that I strongly spoke too on the neighborhood forum I was on just maybe 30 minutes before getting kicked off, about putting their crap they are trying to sell on my porch...

Yes, yes I did tell them to “STAY THE HECK OFF MY PORCH”!

All of them, actually it went to a few neighborhoods in the area. I’m so damn sick and tired of ppl coming onto our property putting flyers and business cards and crap food so we will vote for them in the HOA.

Halloween is going to be fun. They know which street I live on and will be looking for me...I have a plan :image035:
:spankme: :haha:

Reactions: railfancwb

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Reactions: Sister and msgt/ret

·
Registered
33,880 Posts
Reactions: msgt/ret and Pete63

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
Didn’t want to start a thread for this; When do the stores start selling deer corn? We have a she deer that sometimes comes up to our fence in the back and wanted to get some food for her.

Will have to talk a pic of the rabbit, it lives in the woods behind the house but comes to visit on our back porch when he sees me. Too cute, tame enough to sit 4’ from us and eat the apples/carrots he gets.

·
Premium Member
3,892 Posts
Didn’t want to start a thread for this; When do the stores start selling deer corn? We have a she deer that sometimes comes up to our fence in the back and wanted to get some food for her.

Will have to talk a pic of the rabbit, it lives in the woods behind the house but comes to visit on our back porch when he sees me. Too cute, tame enough to sit 4’ from us and eat the apples/carrots he gets.
Should be in your local WalMart already. Will be on pallets in sporting goods, and sometimes in the garden section.

·
Premium Member
3,892 Posts

Should be in your local WalMart already. Will be on pallets in sporting goods, and sometimes in the garden section.

Reactions: Sister
101 - 120 of 1750 Posts