Defensive Carry banner

1741 - 1750 of 1750 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Watching a dog's health fade due to age never gets easy.
We have a Pug that is fourteen, blind, deaf, with allergies. It is heart breaking to watch her aging. She sleeps about twenty hours a day.
I feel for both of you. We've had to say good bye to 3 in the past year or so; 1 dog, 2 cats. We miss them still.

·
Banned
1,100 Posts
Originally Posted by LimaCharlie View Post
We have a Pug that is fourteen, blind, deaf, with allergies. It is heart breaking to watch her aging. She sleeps about twenty hours a day.
I like dogs a lot but have a soft spot for cats. The last one to leave chose me when a kitten by crawling into my lap, looking me in the eye, and laying down purring and taking a nap. Yes, I took her home.

My neighbor has a cat with personality. So independent and territorial. Doesn't make friends with anyone... well... except me I guess. She came over one day several years ago while I was sitting outside on the porch and curled up beside my chair. Purred too. She still comes over to spend some time with me but where she used to run across the street when she saw me outside she now just slowly ambles and it is plain she has some difficulty moving. And it sorrows me greatly to see how just one winter has aged her so much. I doubt she will last the summer.... and she isn't even my cat.

·
Registered
429 Posts
How true. A pathetic ploy utilized both in the real world and online by those motivated by raw emotions rather than rational thinking:

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
Dow's up over 26k again! Yay!

Bet the Democrats are PO'd.
Amen! Good news to be had 😃

Our Canadian weed stocks we have played around with ate dirt for a while but are on the way back up, reckon with the influx of pot smoking protestors around maybe they will purchase a lot up in Canada and line a few pockets, that would be nice. Only way to get any work out of them, make the protestors count for something.

Reactions: Jeanlouise

·
Super Moderator
16,098 Posts
Color me surprised, sitting here watching “9-1-1” on Fox network and they actually aired a Glock commercial. They did not show a gun but the logo was on full display.

1741 - 1750 of 1750 Posts