Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Second time out with the new subbie. And all went well. 50 rounds of wwb and no problems. Was shooting my 22s so didnt have time for more but it functioned great. 10 yards and spot on and at 15 yards shot a little right and high. but I adjusted my grip and got it to settle down. Some xd owners have problems with wwb I shot the 50 round boxes it might be there 100 round value pacs Ive had trouble with them in the past so Ill just use the 50 rounders Ill buy blazer brass when I can there a little cheaper and work good with all my nines. Overall a good day shooting and Im even more happier with the xd. Have a great day and be safe everyone.

Sixgun:smile: :danceban: :banana:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Great news on your time with the XD. I love mine and have never had any problems with it. Keep on shoot'in

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Glad your XD's performing well, hope it continues to do that. There's been some reports of Blazer brass have some bullet setback issues, might want to keep that in mind. I'm sure a quick check of OAL would avoid any potential problems.
Jack

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the heads up Jack. Ill keep that in mind. As l;ong as the wwb in the 50 rounders is working Ill use those also. Have a good one and be safe.

Sixgun

1 - 5 of 5 Posts