Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok boys and girls, Here they are. I got to take them out this morning. They have not been shot since last year, as the way I work and them being away. So now yall can understand what I was going through without these little beauties. I found out that you have to hold the front sight dead on it. Cover your aim with the bottom of the front dot. I was shooting 25' No rest, and most as I would if needed to shoot for real. Present the pistol, and pop two. And I haven't shot since early March. Not a bobble in either pistol. The top right target was shot left handed.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Man those are nice!!!!!!! You shouldn't leave them sleeping for so long.......

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It wasn't by choice that I haven't shot them, or been out shooting. I'm a Merchant Seaman, and I'm away at work several months at a time. I dropped them off at the Gunsmiths sometimes in Jan. I had to go back to work in March. I just got home a week or so ago. They had been in the safe at the gunsmiths.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Man,those are simply beautiful,but you shouldn't leave them alone.When you ship out the next time,just send them to me and I will give them a loving home until you get back again. sj:smile:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
200 more rounds huh - well don't run stocks too low!

Lovely pair of irons and obviously shooting real well for you - nothing wrong with those results after a long lapse - nothing at all :smilez:

Hope you are home for a good long rest - and more shooting :wink:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
P95Carry said:
200 more rounds huh - well don't run stocks too low!

Lovely pair of irons and obviously shooting real well for you - nothing wrong with those results after a long lapse - nothing at all :smilez:

Hope you are home for a good long rest - and more shooting :wink:
I'll be heading back out sometimes around September.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
sjones said:
Man,those are simply beautiful,but you shouldn't leave them alone.When you ship out the next time,just send them to me and I will give them a loving home until you get back again. sj:smile:
only one to him, send me one! :) those are really nice, I bet they are a pleasure to shoot!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
soonerjh said:
only one to him, send me one! :) those are really nice, I bet they are a pleasure to shoot!
Thinking about putting the EGW firing pin stop in them. From what I'm hearing that cuts out just about all muzzle bounce. It makes the pistol push back in your hand more than having the muzzle bounce up. No less recoil just feels different from what I gather.

·
Premium Member
6,539 Posts
Very nice pistols!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts