Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One word SWEEET. I only had time for 50 rounds before the thunder stom hit. But it was great 50 rounds and not a bobble. i was shooting fist size groups at 10 yards. The sights were spot on for me and it handled like a dream. Recoil was minumal but managable. Muzzle flip was there but I got back on target pretty quick. The triger was pretty comfortable to. Ive heard some people have discomfort with the trigger safety but this gun seems to have been made for me. Btw anyone know of a good iwb holster for the sub. I usally use don hume but there backlogged on making them for this gun about 3 to 6 weeks. Anyway I love this little pistol itll probably be the one I carry all the time. Have a great day everyone.:hand10: :smile:

Sixgun

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
The 9 is the only XD I have shot - I liked it - seems you did too :smilez:

Should make a very good carry.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I carry my XD9 Service in a Desantis Pro Stealth holster along with the extra mag on the holster. Its not bad, pretty comfortable for now but I'd like to try some other holster options over the next few months if I can come up with the $$$. I'm sure there are much better and more comfortable options out there, especially for the smaller subbie.

Welcome to the world of the XD. That's a fine little firearm you have there! :danceban:

·
Registered
74 Posts
i know what you mean. i almost sold my nine thinking the caliber was too small, weak, whatever. i just kept remembering how well it double tapped and how easy take down was. so, i kept it. and carry it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts