Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a new friend at the range today. I was admiring a beautiful Smith & Wesson .500 and the gentleman who owns it was kind enough to let me fire it.
What a tack driver, I think I need one.:yup:

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Whoa!! Be careful with that thing. You can poke an eye out!!

Great shot!

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
5 rounds in the same hole, that's some shooting!!!:rofl::rofl:

I don't think my wrist and arm would hold up to a .500 anymore. I'll stick with .45 and .40.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
It's good for the economy. Everytime you pull the trigger the copper miners get over time.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
5 rounds in the same hole, that's some shooting!!!:rofl::rofl:

I don't think my wrist and arm would hold up to a .500 anymore. I'll stick with .45 and .40.
Bawaahaa, you got me there.
It sure was fun, and Limatunes is right once again, a steady diet of .500 rounds would limit my range trips.

·
Registered
10,864 Posts
whew. I'm suprised an indoor range would let one be fired inside

I've been shooting outside for 18-20 years so i'm a little ignorant as to wether they can handle the caliber .
WoW!!!

"Only a coward supports gun control, you know how to stop car jacking? Shoot the carjacker. If someone is going to kill me for my Buick, I'm gonna shoot until I'm out of ammo, and then I'll call 911."
Ted Nugent, People Magazine, 1994

·
Registered
203 Posts
Nice shooting, :congrats: you made a good friend. Were your girls Jealous? Maybe they need a big sister. :danceban:

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
Nice shot! So, did it make it on the "to get" list?

Come on! You know you want one.......

:hand10:

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Nice shot! So, did it make it on the "to get" list?

Come on! You know you want one.......

:hand10:
RoadRunner, don't they all? :image035: I can definitely say that it was a nice shot there Rugergirl 'cause I don't see any powder burns and I bet that thing throws it out to at least 20 yards. LOL!

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They don't have one in stock, but the next one in the door has my name on it. The RSO just happened to be watching when I fired it, he was one of about 20 appluading.
What an awesome firearm. I guess it's time for handgun safe #3. Any idea how to daisy chain them together?
The muzzle flash was temporary, but the ear-to-ear seems to be permanent.:yup: Sumpthin' tells me I'm gonna have some pleasant dreams tonight:image035:

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
LOL Rugergirl.......too cool, too cool. :bier:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts