Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to go by the office early this morning so packed a range bag too. Stopped by on the way home. Sure is nice having the new club range close by. Convenient.

Had the indoor range to myself. Did have to cleanup someone else’s brass.

The 442 did well at 7 yards with Fauchi 148 grain wadcutters. Not my best but good enough.

Wanted to try the new grips on the Model 10. They helped considerably.

15 yards with Federal 130 grain. 3 shots were flyers, one high and right the other 2 went low.

The Model 10 at 7 yards fast as I can go.

Best group of the morning at 7 yards with the Model 10.

Not the best day but far from the worst. All shots were DA.

Probably won’t go to the range again until post election unless I decide to warm up the lever 357. Holding ammo until things settle out in November.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Good shooting Sir ,

Reactions: ctr

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
That will do the job nicely, ctr, good shooting.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
No complaints from me. Definitely don't want to be on the receiving side of those groups.

Reactions: Chaplain Scott

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No complaints from me. Definitely don't want to be on the receiving side of those groups.
I hope no one is on the receiving end ever. Hope to pass thru the gates being able to say I didn’t hurt anyone. Unfortunately that is looking less likely as America is headed for the crapper.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I hope no one is on the receiving end ever. Hope to pass thru the gates being able to say I didn’t hurt anyone. Unfortunately that is looking less likely as America is headed for the crapper.
Amen!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Good shooting. Glad to see someone making it to the range.

·
Premium Member
7,613 Posts
Good shooting. During the years when I could still shoot my Model 10-5 it was one of my very most favorite guns - and she made me look like a better shooter than I was, even back then.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Bum. I had a trip to the range planned out for yesterday afternoon. A pair of scumbags ruined that by cutting both cats off one of the vans. We were down to one, due to a little transmission cable bushing that had to be special ordered (dealer doesn't sell them, only the entire cable). Had to get that repaired for today. Fortunately, the lifetime guaranteed bushing came in while I was at the muffler shop.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Bum. I had a trip to the range planned out for yesterday afternoon. A pair of scumbags ruined that by cutting both cats off one of the vans. We were down to one, due to a little transmission cable bushing that had to be special ordered (dealer doesn't sell them, only the entire cable). Had to get that repaired for today. Fortunately, the lifetime guaranteed bushing came in while I was at the muffler shop.
Sounds like you almost got a free “moving target” range session!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Sounds like you almost got a free “moving target” range session!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Far from almost. In reviewing the security video, the pair arrived at about 2:36 AM. One scoped things out for a while, a discussion perhaps in the car. Then at about 3:16am two of them emerge from the car on the street and one proceeds to crawl under the van farthest away from the street to cut the cats off. They still sit around for a while before leaving. Reminds me of the pair who PARKED their stolen car in the parking lot and kept coming back to take it for a spin.

The school discovered the missing cats at almost noon when they went to take that van for a run. Took some time to run through the video. Now I have to go to the office to copy to a jump drive to convert to common MP4 format, and then copy to a DVD to take to the police.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice shooting! I had no idea that Dr. Faucci was in the ammunition business!
Apple spell check is politically correct these days. I would like Dr. Faucci more if he was in the ammo business.

Fiocchi 148 grain wadcutters. They are accurate.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts