Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Didn't know where to post this, so mod's if you have to move this thread, please do so (as if you need my permission :hahaha: )
This is my range report. I bought my brand new sig sauer p220 about a week ago, and today I put through it my 108th round and have had no problems whatsoever with it, and I'm sooo much more accurate with this gun than I am with any gun I have ever shot with. It feels like it aims itself. Even more so than my kimber cdp II pro . I'm going to clean it here in a little bit, and I'll attach the pics of the target group as soon as I upload it
50 rounds at 21 feet (7yards)

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
Thanks for the report. Pic's will be good. Lots of pic's would be better! lol!

Glad you like the new Sig. Enjoy!

·
Registered
227 Posts
If this is your first Sig I promise it won't be your last. Get ready for the "Signess".

Some of the greatest guns ever manufactured. Glad you are so pleased with yours.

Be Safe,

NosaM

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If this is your first Sig I promise it won't be your last. Get ready for the "Signess".

Some of the greatest guns ever manufactured. Glad you are so pleased with yours.

Be Safe,

NosaM
this is my third sig, currently have 2. First gun I ever bought was a used P220... traded that in for a brand new p229, than bought 2 kimbers, one jammed every 100 rounds or so so I traded it in for a sigsauer p220 brand new lov'n it :comeandgetsome:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the report. Pic's will be good. Lots of pic's would be better! lol!

Glad you like the new Sig. Enjoy!
No problem, I posted the pics... harder to see cause its black but I took them from different distances so you get the whole picture

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
Thanks for the pic's. It definately looks like that BG is having a baaaad day!

·
Premium Member
3,232 Posts
I absolutely love my P220R, finest and most accurate pistol I have ever shot.

Looks to me like you're shooting a little low and left:lmao:

Nice group!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts