Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...I was in the local gun store/range to take my son to shoot the revolver we got him for Christmas. Decided to buy a shotgun (gave other to same son as it was too long for my arms) and as I am filling out the paperwork I look down in the case I am at and see this little "pink" gun. I said something to the employee and he asks if I'd like to hold it...now my son is saying "No momma no!" because their running joke is if I hold it I buy it. So I didn't... bought the shotgun (Mossberg 500), went in to the range for a bit and went home. Thought and thought on it, ended up calling them back a couple days later and putting it on layaway over the phone. That was Monday. Picked up my husband at the airport Wednesday and told him the story on the way home. As we near the area of the gun store he tells me let's go ahead and stop and pick up your gun. So now I have my little "raspberry" LCP. It will never take the place of my Glock 19 but it sure is cute. :danceban:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Congrats on the new addition. Please post some pics when ya can... :hand10:

:worthless:

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
I love the descriptor of raspberry!

Two great things about these colored guns. One, you can see the thing easily. Unlike the black gun in the black purse or under the dark bed or wherever.

And, guy co-workers or spouses tend not to mess with pink things. When I worked in the field I had pink knives in my pocket. No doubt I would get that thing back if borrowed. And I always knew it was mine at an instant.

I just got a black LCP, love it so far. Easy to carry.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Pictures, please

·
Registered
99 Posts
Saw the rasberry today for the 1st time. Boy, it stands out in the case! They're selling it for $249.00. Expect a lot of them will move. Must have been a dozen in the display case. I have a black one and love it. Best thing is I picked up 200 rounds of .380 FMJ today for $20/50 rds. Expensive but when ya see it ya better buy it!

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Congrats on your new pistola...:wave:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
:shocked: Wow! that thing's bright. You shouldn't have to worry about the hubby wanting to take it for himself. :embarassed:

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
Anyone who will carry and pull a pink gun will not think twice about shooting someone.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats on the new LCP... That is bright... you won't lose that gun in the dark...

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Blind the BG before you shoot him,nobody in prison will ever say I got shot with a pink gun

·
Registered
687 Posts
A pink gun may actually confuse the BG so much as to give you the advantage.

lol

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
:shocked: Wow! that thing's bright. You shouldn't have to worry about the hubby wanting to take it for himself. :embarassed:
laugh....years ago when i smoked and frequented bars i always carried a pink lighter...and it never disappeared like all the others i carried if i left it on the bar...the male mindset is an interesting one....

by the way...thats pretty sharp looking and damned clever marketing...enjoy...

·
Registered
195 Posts
woow can i get one in blue? jk
nice i think!!haha

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
laugh....years ago when i smoked and frequented bars i always carried a pink lighter...and it never disappeared like all the others i carried if i left it on the bar...the male mindset is an interesting one....
Good point. Nowadays though, I think you might find a taker or two, but it'll just depend on the particular bar.:wink:

:bier:

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Did you know that for $2.00 more you could have got the same gun in pink. I know why your son was saying "no mom, no". He was thinking about the all dreaded "Last Will".

1 - 20 of 25 Posts