Defensive Carry banner

181 - 200 of 885 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
finally went down and picked up my knife that Pete sent me. and WOW I am really happy. this thing is better then listed and will be carried everyday from here on out. thanks again Pete.

·
Registered
767 Posts
NEVER hesitate
to deal with jbaily.
Jim is a perfect gentlemen. Prompt, courteous, and honest to a fault.
Worth dealing with just to hear that No'th Carolina drawl.
Thanks again, Jim.

Dan

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Got my knife from Pete

He delivered promptly as promised. I bought the Mini-Pentagon. Great item.

Good EBayer A++++++++++ :rofl::rofl::rofl: Just had to that one.

Kudos to Pete :hand10::hand10::hand10:

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
I sold my walther P-22 to A1C Lichey, worked out great as I had to go to Phoenix anyway. we were able to do a FTF trade. worked out really well!Great guy to deal with.:smile:

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Flagflyfish is an awesome buyer. Sold him a Kel-tec P32 and some other goodies. Payment was when and what he said it would be. My gun store messed up and shipped it late and he was still cool with it. You can definitely sell to him with confidence!

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
I would definatly buy from SamIamToday again!! When we found out about the mixup in shipping he promptly took care of the problem!! Great little P32 he sold me, everything was as stated or better, we were able to keep in contact throughout the transaction!

The "goodies" were some brass, bullets and dies,Thanks for the work Sam!!:rofl: Sarcasm off :hand10:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Dan Sumner - great to deal with!!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all knowabout my gun purchase from Dan Sumner. I haven't had a more fair representation of an item's condition from a seller - absolutely no surprises - except that the gun shoots better than I had thought it would, Ha!
The price and terms (three-day right of return) were great, and the communication was excellent. Dan answered e-mails promptly and we spoke on the phone several times. Dan seems to think about actually satisfying his customer, not just collecting the $.

If I had the opportunity, I would not hesitate to do business with him anytime. :smile:

Thanks Dan,

Jim Bailey

·
Registered
198 Posts
++++1000 for CUSTOMTLE....

CUSTOMTLE is one of the good guys. It was GREAT doin business with him. Everything was he stated.

-----------------------------
Mods....please forgive me but I dont know where to leave feedback for a transaction. Feel free to move this to the proper place but please PM me if it is moved. If there is a place for feedback please let me know. If not, would it be possible to make one?

Thank you all !!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Longtooth, is good to go!

Picked up a Springfield Armory leather holster from him. Was as discribed.

He was even cool with a mix up we had with getting his mail out that I ended up over nighting when we found the mix up to make sure he got it ASAP as he sent the holster the same day we thought/told him the check went out. :hand10:

Good people on this forum.

Ti

·
Registered
767 Posts
flagflyfish

is a-ok to deal with. Mantains email contact to completion of deal. No worries (as a seller). The guy is good on his word.

Dan

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
I bought a Max-con V holster for my friend ffrom jdsumner, the deal went very smoothly, I would highly recommend doing business with him!! He even packed it in a "Happy Birthday" box, it arrived the day of reciepient's B-day!! (phsycic?):hand10:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
KSCCHTrainer

KSCCHTrainer was a real champ. Loved the holster that he sold me, it was true to what he described.

He also showed me great patience even when I screwed up the paypal payment. We were able to get it straightened out with a 5 minute phone call and then spent another 15 minutes visiting and bs'ing about guns. :hand10: He is a great guy, and I would buy from him again without hesitation.

Thanks for the great holster.

·
Registered
11 Posts
SonofASniper needs to be ranked up there with the good guys too. He is a real gentleman and very pleasant to deal with. If he offers to buy something from you, don't hesitate - he'll treat you right.

KSCCHTrainer

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Reefbluecoupe

Just bought a don hume pocket holster from Reefbluecoupe. Excellent holster as described, and he was superfast on the shipping.

Thanks Reef.

181 - 200 of 885 Posts