Defensive Carry banner

201 - 220 of 885 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Airedale Gets a big 2 thumbs up!

Traded and then when the mag he sent me didn't fit (we both thought that 10 rd xd mags were all the same, not rue for the subcompact), he offered gleefully to trade back and we did in a timely manner. Sorry it didn;t work out, but Dave is an honorable trader that I'd glady do business with again.

·
Registered
534 Posts
cockedlocked01 is great to do biz with.

I just want to let everyone know that working with cockedlocked01 on a deal has been great. He is great with communicating and he is very very understanding. We did a transaction that took a little longer than normal (mostly due because of me) and he was very helpful through it all. I think we have become email pals in a way! :smile: He is a great guy and would love to do business with him all over again. Thanks again for all of your help and kind words cockedlocked01.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just wanted to add that I just recieved the third sale item from
cockedlocked01. Each transaction went off with no problems. Rob is a great guy.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
elrey718

It was a pleasure doing business with you, too. Elrey718 has done far more than I did when I was his age & was great to do business with.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
cobra4246

What can I say? Cobra4246 was great, as usual, although I slipped up due to an unforseen "incident." Thanks Andy.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
AnimalKracker

This is an odd one as I didn't buy or sell anything here. Let's just say that AnimalKracker is one kind & generous person.

Thanks, AnimalKracker.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I just received my Benchmade knife from cockedlocked01. As advertised product, very responsive, and smooth transaction.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Sold a XD45c to A1C Lickey. Great guy to do business with. Would recommend again!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
500Mag

I sold a knife to 500Mag & admit that I messed up on something. He was very cool about it & I'd do business with him anytime.

Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
Purchased a light from K-Man.

Very smooth transaction, quick shipping, great to deal with.

Matt

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
TerryD is the Man!

TerryD was more than fair in our dealing. We traded knives, there was an "issue" that I actually wasn't bothered with, but Terry more than made up for ANY inconvenience.

Great guy to deal with.

Thanks Terry.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Feel bad that I haven't posted here. I've bought a P22 from flagflyfish and a XD45c from SammyIamToday. Both were great and I would gladly do business with either again.

SammyIamToday, again I am really sorry about the problems with my FFL.

201 - 220 of 885 Posts