Defensive Carry banner

221 - 240 of 885 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
firefighter4884

Sold a knife to firefighter4884 &, as is typical for this Forum, it went smoothly with NO problems.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Just bought two flashlights from K&D holster. Kevin was great to deal with and very concerned when the USPS was a little slow on their delivery. Not his fault just the local postal folks moving a little slower than normal!

Can't wait for the first holster from him to get finished.....

·
Registered
866 Posts
purchased a holster from Fastball!

as specified, quick turn after I sent him MO!

I would do business with him again - anytime.

Thanks Fastball!

:smile:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Cobra4246

Sold another knife to him (I've also sold a holster to him awhile back). As is typical here, no problems & I'd definitely do business with cobra4246 anytime, thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
Thanks Bud for the transaction! Bud bought the fanny pack and he is actually the first person that out PM'ed me in the longest time.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Slimjim is the Man

I bought a holster from Slimjim. Great looking holster in perfect condition. Received in good time frame. Couldn't have had a better experience. Thanks slimjim!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Maclean3

Purchased IWB from Maclean3 . Fast delivery and sweet holster.
Top grade for my transaction and I highly recommend seller to all.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Sold an HBE holster to jframe38. Fast payment, good communication and a pleasure to deal with. I'd deal with him anytime.
Jack

·
Administrator
143,342 Posts
I recently purchased a fine black leather OWB holster and mag sheath from dr_cmg.
Of course the transaction was flawless and could not be anything but, flawless as dr_cmg is a para-honest trustworthy person of perfect personal integrity.
The item arrived carefully and professionally packed - promptly shipped - and exactly as described and displayed in his photograph. Should dr_cmg ever offer up any future items for sale on Defensive Carry any and all members should feel 100% certain that they can buy from him with the utmost confidence.

·
VIP Member (Retired Staff)
25,483 Posts
dr_cmg is a para-honest trustworthy person of perfect personal integrity.
I will endorse that, having bought my UC-9 from him quite some time ago.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I recently sold some gear to TwinCarry and Delta Force. Both are stand up guys with good communication and prompt payments. I'd recommend them.
Jack

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
My transaction with QKShooter was flawless. Funds arrived as promised today. I appreciate his purchase of an extra and never used holster. We have all probably done it. Bought a gun, ordered a holster and sold or traded the gun before the holster was ready. With Christmas coming up I needed a little extra to buy the wife a Christmas present and QK had a need.

One of the really nice things about DefensiveCarry is that we can have these kinds of transactions.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Two thumbs up for Robert Mika!

Mr. Mika (of Mika's pocket holsters) is a great person with whom to do business!

I had misunderstood his product availability, and needed a product sooner than advertised. He went out of his way to accommodate me on a delivery, even though the error was entirely mine.

His pocket holster is a fantastic design, one of the best gun-related products I've bought in a long while. It is very stealthy, and a gem of a bargain at the price he asks.

Based on what I've seen, heard, and read, he genuinely seems to take pleasure in his craft.

Two thumbs way up!

·
VIP Member (Retired Staff)
25,483 Posts
Excellent service from 9MM Lefty, from whom I got a coupla mags. Great communication and fast too ...... recommend ++.

Thanks Gene :smilez:

221 - 240 of 885 Posts