Defensive Carry banner

261 - 280 of 885 Posts

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Sold my Bersa pistol to Bubbadab. Great communication, quick payment. Great experience. He is new here but a great person.

Thanks again,
Adam

·
Registered
620 Posts
Jaystekan

I purchased a M&P 9c and holster from Jaystekan. Very courteous, trustworthy and great communication throughout the transaction.
Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
13,164 Posts
Thumbs up for JD and Dr. CMG

Traded a Mustang +II mag for a couple of Mustang mags to Hopyard, transaction went off without a hitch.

A class act fellow. :hand2:
I bought some mags from Dr.CMG. Went off without a hitch.

My mistake, I bought the wrong ones. Traded them out with JD. All went right.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just bought some Ranger-T's from (SCGuy) and everything went smooth. I will buy again from this user. They are stand up folks.

·
Registered
138 Posts
As stated above just traded mags with cupcake and I was shocked at how quick he sent me his mag. He is a very upstanding individual the world could use more people like him. I would definetly do business with him again.

Cupcake enjoy the mag. I am going to go to the range this weekend if I can find the time.
starshooter231

·
Registered
989 Posts
40FIVER & UBG--2 Thumbs Up!

UBG--About a week after Nate charged my card, I got an unsolicited e-mail letting me know he was having problems with his one-way snap supplier. The e-mail detailed the problem and specified a new estimated delivery date, which was met. I am fully satisfied and plan to do business with Nate in the future.

40FIVER--He responded to my "WTB" ad for a Brommeland Single Mag holder. He refused to take payment until I had tried it out and liked it. Charlie's a good guy, and I would do business with him again.

Cheers,
Herk
:cowboy:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Purchased nearly a case of ammo from windowman2. Fantastic to deal with. Highly recommend to all. Have nothing but good to say about the folks on this forum that I've been privileged to deal with. Let's keep it up guys.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Bought a extended grip Mustang Mag from dr_cmg. Absolutely pleased with the transaction. +5

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Bought a extended grip Mustang Mag from dr_cmg. Absolutely pleased with the transaction. +5
Thanks, Jerry. Libertarian5's check came as quickly as the mail could carry it and we had some good conversations as he was away from home when I got the mags in. He asked if I could hold until he got home and he contacted me the same day he got back. Excellent dealings. I just wish I could have gone down south with him. :yup:

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
Well, I've had something going since the 13th of this month. It appears my money order has gotten lost in the mail. I've sent cash before and it's arrived without delay. I've written that off and canceled payment on the MO. I sent a Paypal payment last night which was received, so I'm out now twice as much as anticipated. This week will tell the truth one way or the other. First transaction went off without a hitch. This time is taxing me to the fullest extent. The person was on the site today, but has not e-mailed me the tracking number which was promised. If this goes south---I'd like them banned from the forum. I can verify everything. Gas prices are too high for me to make the trip today, but I'll have enough saved up in a week's time.

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
Transaction completed. #1 I may have been too impatient. #2 I found out they accepted paypal after a week of the money order being sent. I should have asked up front about options.

·
Registered
29 Posts
And I just received the 2 holsters from Gunner777. Both high quality Milt Sparks OWB for a great price. If you're looking for a super bargain with fast turn time, you can't go wrong with Phil.:hand10:

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
I sold Geezer a butler creek folding stock for his Mini-14, the deal went flawlessly. He is a great guy to work with!:hand10:

Rex

·
Registered
989 Posts
You probably already knew this, but AZHusker is a great guy to deal with--fast, friendly, and more than fair. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future. :hand10:

Cheers,
Herk
:cowboy:

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Herk & flagflyfish

Thanks Herk, right back to you. He had payment to me in two days! Cudos also to flagflyfish for meeting me for a magpouch.

261 - 280 of 885 Posts