Defensive Carry banner

281 - 300 of 885 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
I quoted Eagle a price that was lower then I paid for a adapter rail for his Baby Eagle that I wanted to sell. I told him that since I quoted him the lower price that I wouldn't raise the price on him for my mistake. All I did was just let him know he was getting a better deal then I thought I was quoting him. He sent the money via PayPal and he bumped the price he paid by $16.45 more then my asking price when he didn't have to. Pretty cool if you ask me. A good guy that I would be happy to do business with anytime.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Smooth deal with Jarhead45, excellent communication

Item I purchased from Jarhead45 was shipped promptly and arrived in great shape. The item was exactly as described. Communication was great, JH is a good person to deal with.

Jim

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
PhillyGlock23 ...

I bought a holster from him and he sent it out before he even had payment. It was just as described and just what I was looking for. I'd do business with him any day and would give a big :hand10: to anyone about to.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Got a flashlight from NEtracker

I got my flashlight today and am very satisfied. NEtracker is good to do business with, would recommend him, good communication, prompt shipping and quality product.

Holdcard

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
I bought some plates from OPFOR a month or so ago. I mailed the money order, he mailed the plates, we both got what we were supposed to! Fair dealing guy.

Austin

·
Registered
53 Posts
Airedale & Flagflyfish

Airedale is a stellar guy. I made a deal on a holster with him and I would recommend him to anyone who asks or reads this note. Everything went in a timely fashion and were as represented. His deal worked out very well for me. Many thanks to him.

Flagflyfish and I made a deal awhile back and I was so happy with transaction I think I may have forgot to mention him and he is OK as well.

They both answered all E-Mails.

Thanks to Both,
Bob

·
Registered
782 Posts
I ordered some Hyde Glyde for my holster to make it a bit slicker from C. Rusty Sherrick. That was back on February 22nd. I sent the money plus shipping via PayPal to [email protected] on the 24th of February. Last week I asked him if he had shipped it and he replied "Hi; No problem, just old and slow. I do apologize. I will ship tomorrow. Thank you Rusty" I got this on the 6th of March and still don't have it. So if you all are thinking about getting something for your holster, I say forget it unless you can find someone more trustworthy.

·
Registered
6,643 Posts
Very happy to have purchased great Mitch Rosen holster from Class3NH
:danceban: Thanks Skip! I'm glad you like it....and hope you get many good years from it as well.......I'm also happy that I was able to give a good deal to a fellow Forumite.
Skip's a great guy to do business with......he sent me extra funds to cover the paypal fees......ya can't ask any more from such a great guy..(FLSquirrelHunter) :wave:

·
Registered
37 Posts
"kentuckycarry" is a great guy!

I bought a crimson trace laser grip from kentuckycarry.

The transaction was great!
Good communication
Fast shipping
Grips were in perfect condition!

·
Registered
169 Posts
WOO-HOO! Thumbs up for TWINCARRY

I bought an AKJ Concealco holster for my Kimber Ultra from him. One week, 7 short days after sending my money, I have in my hands the holster. :danceban: It looks brand new and fits the Ultra like the proverbial glove. TwinCarry was quick to respond to my e-mails and very patient with my fumbling re-acquaintance with PayPal. I am pleased. A++++ :hand10:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I bought a Kand D holster from Twin Carry and he was a pleasure to deal with. Item as described and quick shipping to boot.

281 - 300 of 885 Posts