Defensive Carry banner

21 - 40 of 885 Posts

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
got a holster from nfederic. great guy and he stands behind his word. wish all was like him, this old world would be a better place.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I purchased a holster from Rhome after he contacted me in response to a thread I posted on this forum. He offered to send me the holster first so that I could try it first and then pay if I wanted to keep it. Well, of course the hoster worked great for my 229, so I promptly sent out payment and am now getting a belt from him as well. He called and emailed me every step of the way, even though it only took 5 days from initial contact to receiving the holster. I highly recommend Rhome, his work is top notch all the way.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Just bought a Galco Holster (for 1911) from Brian45...He advertised that it was used...He lied...

IT'S LIKE BRAND NEW
...Not a blemish on it

Thanks Brian

:danceban:

·
Registered
796 Posts
I've bought 2 holsters from Kevin at K & D and they are Great.

I've called him a couple of times over the phone and he is very professional and very helpful to work with.

Way to go Kevin!!!

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Bought Two Lights from NETracker

Would definitely do business with him again. Lights arrived and were everything I expected. Good communications during the entire process.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Bought Alessi 1911 Holster from NaturalSelection

Good communication and the item was as advertised. Received it very quickly. Hopefully everything works well with the payment side. I have to admit to not using PayPal before now. :redface:

I would definitely do business with NaturalSelection again.

·
Administrator
21,033 Posts
SKSMAT: Kimber CDP PRO II .40

All I can say is that this man has the patience of Job. The Kimber is in pristine condition, no take down mark on the slide, and no ejection marks. THIS MAN TAKES CARE OF HIS GUNS:image035: And for a cost of $765, you can't beat it, he even sent the original grips.

This is the first time I have bought from an out of state private seller, I wish all internet transactions could be this smooth.

·
VIP Member (Retired Staff)
25,483 Posts
Beretta1526

Dang - realized I had forgotten to give Martin some feedback.

Did a deal with him for a High Noon SOB type rig - in fact I posted a few pics. This was about 2 weeks ago now I guess and the whole deal was grade A1 - good comm's and prompt delivery.

Thx Martin.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Erh

I posted that I wanted to buy a factory SIG case for my P-228. ERH found one in a local gunshop and shipped it to me. He EVEN insisted that I didn't have to pay him. Now that is someone that I would definitely trust to do business with! I recommend him highly.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Beat me to it Lumberjack98. Excellent buyer, good communication, definately wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thanks.

·
Registered
419 Posts
My list of "Some of the great & "Top Notch 'Feller's..!

los, Doc Holliday, sksmatt, torrejon224, "TheGreatGonzo", Ti Carry, HighVelocity, papajoe4tx, & WildAlaska all fit the bill..!! These guys are definately "amongst" the best of the best, to deal with as far as I'm concerned; A+ (All of 'em..!)
I'm certain I've forgotten someone or another; ALL my deals from here have been "Top Notch, & trouble free thus far..." (That's sayin' something about this crowd in general, because I've done "Good Guy's"bill..!Allot of deals here..!) Great bunch of folks for the majority! :image035:

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
HighVelocity great to deal with A+ sent out the mags before even receiving payment said the items were used little as far as i could tell they were never used

·
Registered
248 Posts
Thanks Bud! Funds arrived today and I'm glad you're happy with the mags. :smiley2:

I also just had a successful exchange with ERH. Another :hand10:

·
Registered
419 Posts
HighVelocity said:
Thanks Bud! Funds arrived today and I'm glad you're happy with the mags. :smiley2:

I also just had a successful exchange with ERH. Another :hand10:
Thank you Sir; I enjoyed the ease of our transaction as well..! :image035:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
erh, is top notch. I bought one of his holsters and was as discribed with very quick shipping to boot!

Thank you sir!

Ti.

21 - 40 of 885 Posts