Defensive Carry banner

381 - 400 of 885 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Recently completed a gun deal with deadeye72, he and his wife are the very best of folks and a pleasure to do business with !!

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Recently completed a gun deal with deadeye72, he and his wife are the very best of folks and a pleasure to do business with !!

Thanks Dave. You were a pleasure to do business with as well. I do hate the problem I had with my FFL, but that will not be a problem again.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Purchased a Sparks VM II from AZ HUSKER. This is how decent he is. He was going out of town and before even receiving my payment, sent the holster to me so I wouldn't have to wait. Great to deal with and I got the holster yesterday, brand new in the bag as stated!

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Bought FIST Kahr 9 holster from cashman. Very good communication, fast shipping. An all around great transaction. Would highly recommend him.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
I bought a holster from IsaacNewton. He actually got it in the mail before I sent payment. Just as advertised and I do business with him anytime. :hand10:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Gingerkid, is top notch to deal with, great email, shipping and notifications.

Also a nice product as described.

Thanks for the holster.

JayPap

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Bought a holster from QKShooter. He had posted pictures, but the holster was in better condition than he described. Stuck my pistol in it and turned it upside down, and the gun never budged, yet it's loose enough for a quick draw.

Price was less than what he could have charged, and he sent it quickly.

Thanks!

·
Registered
0 Posts
NFEDERIC = poor seller.

He posted a ad to sell a tac light. I was the first to response. I posted a clear "I'll take it" in my reponse as well as two e-mails and two PMs. Somehow it was sold from under me.

NFEDERIC is just a waste of time. He is clearly selling on multiple forums so there is no reason to think he will honor the rules of first come first served.

·
Registered
135 Posts
NFEDERIC = poor seller.

He posted a ad to sell a tac light. I was the first to response. I posted a clear "I'll take it" in my reponse as well as two e-mails and two PMs. Somehow it was sold from under me.

NFEDERIC is just a waste of time. He is clearly selling on multiple forums so there is no reason to think he will honor the rules of first come first served.
I have apologized to this brand new member and have tried to make good on this mistake. And as many of you know from dealings with me in the past, I am not a waste of time. I'm am sorry for causing this issue and I assure all it will never happen again.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Recently purchased a Brommeland IWB holster from Bumper for my Kimber 1911LE 5". Bumper claimed it was used, but it sure looked new to me. A great deal which he shipped priority mail at no extra cost.

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
I've had recent transactions with luvmyglock, Jackle1886, and Slabsides45 in the past several weeks. Good to go on all counts. Everybody is happy! Things have always gone smoothly for me with the membership here.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I recently traded a beltman for a Milt Sparks for my 4" 1911 with TwinCarry. A week later I recieved a Don Hume for an H&K. I promptly pm and e-mailed him and let him know. A few days later he pm'd me back and told me he made a mistake with another Dan and sent him the Sparks. TwinCarry told me That "Dan" also my name would send me the holster, Rod (TwinCarry) also said he would let me know where to send the Don hume this was 12 days ago. I have not recieved the correct holster and all my PM's and e-mails have gone unanswered. I don't know where to send the Done Hume and am starting to get a little concerned
I see that Rod has I good reputation here and I am hopeing this is an oversight and he has been busy. So if anyone can reach him let me know.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Gideon

Bought a nice 1911 holster and mag pouch from Gideon. Great guy to deal with and a great buy for me. :hand10:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I just received a piccniy sight mount for a carry handle from luvmyglock. Product was as advertised and shipping was quick as promised. I would do business with him again in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Qkshooter

Great guy to do business with. I paid a little and got more than I had hoped for. Thanks QK.........I look forward to going business with you again.

381 - 400 of 885 Posts