Defensive Carry banner

441 - 460 of 885 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Transaction with budreaux39 went smoothly. Great communication, a pleasure to do business with.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I sold some ammo to johnneyreb and he was a pleasure to deal with. I had a couple of great conversations with him on the phone. He sent out the check and shipping label very quickly. Any delay in him receiving the ammo was my fault for being a newbie at shipping ammo.

If you get the opportunity to deal with johnneyreb, do so without hesitation or fear. He may be new to this forum, but IMO he fits right in with the rest of you guys and gals.

·
Registered
12 Posts
+ 1 for kashton - bought a Tucker Leather P229 239 IWB tuckable holster...

Great price and very quick shipping... Thanks Kevin!

·
Registered
473 Posts
+1 for 1911luver

FTF sale on a holster, good communication, smooth transaction. Thanks for the holster buddy, now i don't have to wait 4+ weeks.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I bought some ammo from Chooie. Great price, fast shipping, great attitude. All around, just a great transaction. Thank you!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Purchased a K&D Holster from cashman. Buy with confidence. Transaction took less than a week with snail mail transfers of funds and product.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Wasabi

Bought a holster from Scott, the product was delivered exactly as described, great communication, very trustworthly.

Regards

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Kudos to jbailey!

Completed the transaction for the Kimber described here: http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulletin/1004880-post1.html .

It was all accomplished very quickly without a single hiccup. The handgun is exactly as described and was a very fair deal. I would not hesitate to do business with Jim again, and can give him a ringing endorsement!

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wasabi A+++

Wasabi was easy to deal with.

Buy with confidence - good guy.

I purchased a Kahr 6-rd MK/PM9 magazine. All as advertised.

RocketFuel----

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Bought a Galco MC II from AZ Husker. Couldn't ask for a smoother transaction. I'd deal with him anytime.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Just completed a trade with bluesteel,
Fast smooth and easy, Would be happy to deal with bluesteel again.
Thanks bluesteel.
Longbow

·
Registered
150 Posts
Traded Mags with Longbow. I am extremely happy with the mags he sent, and would trade with him again

441 - 460 of 885 Posts