Defensive Carry banner

461 - 480 of 885 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,189 Posts
Bought a belt from j21blackjack and it was exactly as described and here at my home ASAP. I would purchase from him again.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
I purchased an UBG "Regulator" for a Kahr from EW3 and it arrived today. The holster is actually better than described. I cannot find any indication of wear or use. It looks like Ed unpacked it from the UBG packing and repacked it to send to me. Excellent transaction. Easy to deal with, prompt shipping, and item better than described - I would definitely buy from Ed again.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Purchased brass from Clarkston CZ. Good guy, and very prompt and detailed.

·
Banned
5,253 Posts
kpw

I just completed a tranaction with kpw.

He's a great guy to deal with, fair price and his Holster and Magazines for my .40 Hi-Power were as he stated, or better.

I wouldn't hesitate to do another transaction with him.

Biker

·
Registered
10 Posts
Smooth deal with NY27

I bought a used kahr p40 from NY27. He was very helpfull to me as this was my first forum purchase of a firearm. A+++ and honest.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
I just had a couple of transactions with BikerRN and Geezer Glide. Both were as smooth as can be. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Just bought a drop holster and belt from SonofASniper. Nice fast, easy transaction. I would happily do business with him again. :hand10:

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
SonofASniper is really good to deal with, the GPS unit that I purchased arrived in a timely manner and in perfect condition!!
Rex

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I bought a bunch of .40 reloading stuff from Jeff F. and the transaction went smooth as butter.

Kazzerexys and flagflyfish both had bought some stuff from me and they were prompt on their payments and were understandging when I got slightly delayed due to some home issues. They are great buyers.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Matiki -- FTF purchase of used Kahr CW9 from Matiki

Just bought a used CW9 from Matiki. Awesome guy! I bought it from him FTF, and was impressed at how thorough he was in disclosing each and every aspect of the condition of the firearm.

He could have just given me a minute to have a look at it, taken the money, and parted ways. But, it was really cool; he actually walked me through the details of his firearm, disassembled it and showed me all the internals; pointed out things to inspect/notice, etc. He spent some time talking about his other guns and holster options.

To top it off, he sold me an extra mag for a good discount and threw in a holster for free, since he wasn't going to use it anymore.

I'd like to say I'm a good judge of character, and my opinion based on my interaction and this transaction is that Matiki is a really good guy, trustworthy of anyone's business.

:hand10:

·
Registered
227 Posts
I just finished up a transaction with Rex03 and it went without a hitch. I would most certainly buy from him again...

Be Safe

NosaM

·
Registered
438 Posts
I just completed a transaction with SlimJim. Every thing went very smooth and quick. And I wound up with a beautiful Sig P220 Carry.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Thank you!!

I just finished up a transaction with Rex03 and it went without a hitch. I would most certainly buy from him again...

Be Safe

NosaM

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Sold a lower parts kit to KevinDooley great communication and quick payment. Real class act from my point of view.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Bought a red dot scope from RTC1004. He is an excellent seller. Packed well, shipped fast, great communication and a super nice guy to deal with.

Thanks again Rodney! :hand10:

·
Registered
96 Posts
I bought a holster from redrick and was exceedingly happy with the results. (HBE COMIII) Everything was exactly as stated and he even offered me the right to return it if not completely satisfied. Would I buy from him again? You bet!!

·
Banned
58 Posts
I just purchased a holster from redrick and was extremely satisfied with the transaction. The item was exactly as described, shipping was quick and communication could not have been better.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Just bought a used CW9 from Matiki. Awesome guy! I bought it from him FTF, and was impressed at how thorough he was in disclosing each and every aspect of the condition of the firearm.

He could have just given me a minute to have a look at it, taken the money, and parted ways. But, it was really cool; he actually walked me through the details of his firearm, disassembled it and showed me all the internals; pointed out things to inspect/notice, etc. He spent some time talking about his other guns and holster options.

To top it off, he sold me an extra mag for a good discount and threw in a holster for free, since he wasn't going to use it anymore.

I'd like to say I'm a good judge of character, and my opinion based on my interaction and this transaction is that Matiki is a really good guy, trustworthy of anyone's business.

:hand10:
Thanks for the flattery Coltrane... it was a pleasure doing business with you.

+1 for Coltrane59 as well.

Communication, payment, everything was prompt and smooth. Great transaction. Thanks!

461 - 480 of 885 Posts