Defensive Carry banner

41 - 60 of 885 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Kevin at K&D. I bought two of his holsters. Very satisfied with the product and the individual.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought a Blade-Tech holster from JDLV4_0. was delivered as promised and in great condition. Quick and easy transaction.

Thank you so much!

·
Registered
53 Posts
POS-FEEDBACK FOR Member: jdlv4_0 "FAST SHIPPING!"

pos'-feedback for MEMBER: JDLV4_0

Thank you!! clips recived today!! a+++
If you ever have something to sell let me know!
The clip's are in like new! thank you!!! for the fast shipping & great buy!!
Thanks for the great packing & strong box!!

Your new pal in the nw dino..,cs45-seattle:hand10:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CS-45 - changed your post to lower case! All caps is something we try and avoid as it is a sorta ''shouting'' :wink: - Chris (P95)

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Slimjim is the man, I pick up two, I say "two" brand new looking Alessi holsters from him. Jim shipped very quickly and was a very positive transaction.

Ti

·
VIP Member (Retired Staff)
25,483 Posts
Kudos to George - dr_cmg.:congrats:

Struck a deal with him for the Bersa UC9 - which I picked up today from my FFL.

Nice smooth operation George - pleasure dealing with you Sir :smilez:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Another plug for erh!

erh, Eric! is once again a class act. I bought his R9s this week! smooth transaction, was as discribed, shipped fast and Eric is a great all around person to deal with and I now have the pocket gun I have been wanting for a long time.

So, anyone looking to buy/trade something from this cat can buy/trade with confidence.

Great transaction Eric, Thanks!

Ti

·
Registered
419 Posts
erh, Eric! is once again a class act. I bought his R9s this week! smooth transaction, was as discribed, shipped fast and Eric is a great all around person to deal with and I now have the pocket gun I have been wanting for a long time.

So, anyone looking to buy/trade something from this cat can buy/trade with confidence.

Great transaction Eric, Thanks!

Ti
The thanks go to TiCarry; "Grant, It was "MY" pleasure dealing w/ you Sir..!"
I could not have asked for a smoother transaction from anyone..! Rest assured everyone..; I'd recommend deals w/ (TiCarry) to you all in a flash; no hesitations needed I assure you..!
Thanks to you Grant, for the very kind words; I appreciate'cha..!

E! :image035:

·
25,483 Posts
Well, kudos to TiCarry again!!

Grant wanted a knife from my ad' post and we quickly got into gear thru PM's. His payment and the goods all but crossed in the mail, most successfully.

Can't have a much better deal than this - fast and reliable. Thx Grant :smilez:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
This is no surprise as to dealing with Chris (P95 Carry) as we all already know how great of a guy he is. Just another thumbs up for him.

I bought his Benchmade 670, knife was as discribed and was a smooth transaction. I don't even think his money order has even made it to him and yet I have the knife in hand already!:smilez:

Ti.

·
Super Moderator
18,994 Posts
Good sale to EL cruiser. Prompt payment.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Bought a gun from Al Lowe in Michigan, sale and transaction went well, merchandise was well represented. Al's word is top notch.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Purchased a few Garand Clips from Kid1911.

Great email response.
Great shipping time.
Great transaction.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Buyer

Great transaction with cpmiv. Prompt payment and good communication. So a thanks to Chuck for a smooth transaction.

·
25,483 Posts
Gary B does it again. :smilez:

Nope - not a rig but a Pentagon S2 LED light. Received today - thx Gary - always good to do bizz! Nice smooth transaction

41 - 60 of 885 Posts