Defensive Carry banner

841 - 860 of 885 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Sold some things to ost911. Really nice guy, easy to deal with and he even gave me a bottle of Blantons bourbon just for the hell of it. The bourbon didn't last long. :wave:

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Sold a holster to gdubya038. Great transaction. Excellent communications and quick payment. Would definitely do business again.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Bought a holster off of druryj on Thursday I believe... was in the mail when I got home from the gym today. Totally blown away at how fast it got it to me and was very pleased at the quality of the product. He also included extra hardware.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Had a mail transaction with slidewayz240; couldn't have been better. A stand up guy and a great forum member.

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
3Speed Holster- Joe Roger answered email question very quickly, offering customization if I had any issues with the holster. I have a minor (wear) issue and might try a home remedy first. Delivery was very fast I give their Holster a 9 out of 10.

·
Registered
172 Posts
jframe38 was great to deal with! I bought a holster from him and it was exactly as he displayed in the thread. He shipped it the same day I sent payment. A pleasure to do business with!

·
Administrator
143,455 Posts
Rikerb posts about a very POSITIVE TRANSACTION with italianbreadman

italianbreadman Ruger SP101

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post a "Thank you" but I could not find another area...I recently purchased a Ruger SP101 from italianbreadman on this forum...Ed is a real gentleman and a pleasure to deal with...the revolver is exactly as described (actually better). Ed is top notch in communications, response and follow up. Very pleasant transaction and I am duly impressed. So, "Thank you" Ed for making my first buying experience here first rate...

rick

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just did a deal with 2tango2. Great guy to deal with....lightning fast shipping. ...would definitely not hesitate to deal with again.
Thank you.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Bought a like-new Galco Combat Master 1911 holster from member Aiko. It was a smooth transaction, holster even better than advertised and quick to ship to boot.

Thanks, Aiko!

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
Bought a factory Glock 32 barrel from member Bonjorno2. Quick delivery of exactly what I needed. I'd be happy to buy from him again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
he shipped the holster quickly, it arrived without incident as described.

Thanks!
spolct paid quickly, easy to communicate with, no hassle guy. Great transaction on my end as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought a set of Ameriglo I Dot Pro sights from @BillG174. The transaction was great! Great seller and very nice. The packaging was superb, just as advertised, and very easy to work with. Thank you very much Bill.

841 - 860 of 885 Posts