Defensive Carry banner

861 - 880 of 885 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,732 Posts
Bought a 1976 Ruger Super Blackhawk from WrongRecRoom. Since he's been here forever, I just sent him the money. The pistol magically showed up at my FFL about a week later. No muss, no fuss. It's good to do business and not worry about taking precautions about getting screwed.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I bought a holster from nizachon....great guy to work with. The holster was shipped very quickly, was packaged nicely, and arrived in excellent condition as advertised. Excellent communication throughout the whole process. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I just purchased a green CT laser for LCR from Philly3458. Very smooth transaction, and he shipped it almost immediately. Highly recommended!

·
Premium Member
5,732 Posts
This came in Tuesday. Sorry I'm just now posting this. I've been on the road moving my daughter from St. Louis to Dallas.

Bought a Mep TruDot RDS Premium from Philly01. The sight came in as promised. In the exact shape as promised. From all indications, it works perfectly.

I don't usually do transactions with new posters, but this one went very smoothly and philly01 agreed to send me an invoice with the item details and serial so I could pay as goods and services and be protected.

Excellent and professional transaction.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Great transaction with keepitsimple! Great communication and quick payment. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Great transaction with Air Land and Sea. Fast shipping, mags exactly as described, no problems at all! Two

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Purchased a Sig 238/938 TTGL from Ronbo. 100% positive and professional transaction all the way.

Diddle

·
Super Moderator
16,345 Posts
Purchased a Coonan .357 from rdunawaytx, nice smooth transaction and excellent communication.

Reactions: HoustonB77

·
Registered
415 Posts
Thought I would post up here.
I've done transactions with
Foo909
rdunawaytx
WrongRecroom
All buying from these fine, upstanding Gents. All were smooth transactions.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Did a deal with ThirdShift. In the middle of the hurricane. He still came through. I will be doing more with him.

·
Banned
5,322 Posts
Got some Glow Paint from Gatopardo; it arrived quickly and works exactly as advertised. I'll be happy to buy more from him when I need it.

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
grady great guy and quick to pay and follow up

Thanks man!

Reactions: grady

·
Registered
103 Posts
Honestly I can’t say that I’ve had a bad experience with anyone I’ve talked to. I do feel like I’m getting snubbed here and there but I could be wrong because this is a forum of written word. It’s very easy to mistake someone’s tone or intention.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Great deal with BCC73. I'd buy another handgun from him anytime. Thank you Bob!
Thanks Jason.....Blades is a stand up guy also...very quick and easy transaction !!!

861 - 880 of 885 Posts