Defensive Carry banner

81 - 100 of 885 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
UBG Holsters:

I received the holster in less than 3 weeks & it fantastic! What was surprising, was that it was a new design. I told him what I was looking for & he made it. It was everything I was expecting & quick, too.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
BikerRN:

I talked to him about a holster he was selling. He didn't overstate the condition & offered a refund if it wasn't what I wanted. He was more than fair with the transaction, sending me the holster before he received my money.

Unfortunately, it didn't work out. True to his word, without any questions, he simply said the check would be sent as soon as he received the holster.

It was also a pleasure talking with him as he's had a pretty interesting life.

·
VIP Member (Retired Staff)
25,483 Posts
Windowman2 - 1st class guy.

Got a complete airsoft outfit from him at a very fair price - he included shipping too. He even sent the goods before clearing my check and so once again mutual trust wins the day.

Thank you Tom - great pleasure doing business with you. :smilez:

·
Banned
687 Posts
Echo Four

Hey guys (and gals) I just wanted to take a minute to tell you about Echo Four. He and I just finished up a transaction today and I gotta say, I have never met a nicer guy to deal with. Not only did he make me a SPECTACULAR deal on a 2nd Generation Glock 23 that I've been looking for, he drove an extra 15 or so miles to meet me face to face! WOW!

If you ever get a chance to do a little business with him, do yourself a favor...he's the man!

Thanks Echo Four! :danceban:

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Ti Carry -- Great guy to do business with!

Grant contacted me regarding a Def Con holster I had, agreement was made immediately and within two days, I had his money order. He did exactly what he said he would do at every instance, with no delays. He also kept me informed of actions on his end. I'd encourage anyone else here to do business with him, without hesitation.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Ti Carry -- Great guy to do business with!

Grant contacted me regarding a Def Con holster I had, agreement was made immediately and within two days, I had his money order. He did exactly what he said he would do at every instance, with no delays. He also kept me informed of actions on his end. I'd encourage anyone else here to do business with him, without hesitation.

Ditto goes for Rod as well, a smooth transaction, great communication and having the trust in me to send the holster the same day I sent the M.O. out, it doesn't get any better than that.

Thank's again Rod...........:hand10:

·
Banned
2,570 Posts
I sold a couple of knives to cockedlocked01 this week, he trusted me to send them and I trusted him to send the money.
You can guess the rest.

Thanks Rob, for being an upstanding and honest guy.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Right back at you, Pete (.02.) It's always nice when two people make an arrangement & do what they say they're going to do. Love the knives too. Thanks.

·
Banned
2,570 Posts
And again, sent a knife to Glock 'em down, he trusted me and I trusted him to send payment in the mail.

Thanks Evan, pleasure doing business with you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
whamonky

He posted he had a MaxConV holster for sale. We exchanged emails, I sent PayPal and he sent the holster! Great holster.

Thanks Kenny..

John

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Chorizo is great...

I had been looking for a set of BHP grips for a little while to replace a set on a gun that I am working on. Chorizo stepped in and had a set that was taking up space. Couldn't pass up on the price and the shipping and handling.

Chorizo is definately on my favors to return list.

Thanks guy.

·
Banned
2,570 Posts
Didn't want to make a whole new thread about this but Nate/UBG holsters gets my vote for a very good deal.
His turnaround is quick and well estimated. He is easy to contact and his customer service is second to none.
You all know already that the leatherwork and prices are hard to beat.

Two thumbs up.

·
Administrator
21,033 Posts
Glock 'em down and TheGreatGonzo

Bought some holsters from these fine gentelmen, shipping was prompt and the items exceed my exectations. Especially the 5-shot stuff I got from Gonzo (I'm sorry but I can't quite stop from chuckling whenever I read your screen name.) which was in excellent shape.

My hat's off to the both of you! Thanks for the great gear at great prices.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
A+1 transaction with slimjim for his UBG Canute holster and mag pouch.

Excellent price for two great pieces of leather; super fast shipment.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Jack Burroughs, AKA "Irighti" was a pleasure to deal with.

When he realized that the item I had sent him money for was ever so slighty blemished from storage (so he says, I can't find a flaw worth mentioning) he offered my money back. Quick shipping, good man.

Thanks Jack

·
Super Moderator
18,994 Posts
Another for Irighti. The holster was exactly as promised , and shipped promptly. thanks!

·
Registered
396 Posts
A+ for Gunnutty.

Good guy to deal with, good communication, fast payment.
I would not have a problem dealing with Gunnutty in the future.
Thanks, Longbow

81 - 100 of 885 Posts