Defensive Carry banner

101 - 120 of 885 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Bought a rifle from Longbow, A straight shooter, both rifle and seller. Enjoy dealing with folks like him.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bought a knife from cockedlocked01.
Smooth transaction, great communication,recieved item fast as well.
Great guy to deal with.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I sold some items (Holsters & knives) to Andy W., cobra4246, & Eric45. They all agreed to send payment while I sent them their holster or knife. As best as I can tell, we each received what the other sent on about the same day.

It's nice dealing with honest people. Thank you.

·
VIP Member (Retired Staff)
25,483 Posts
I have to echo Eric45 ........ cockedlocked01 - I too just got a knife thru from him - excellent comm's, and fast delivery. Great guy to deal with.

Thx Rob :smilez:

·
Registered
983 Posts
cockedlocked01, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Everything was just as you said.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
At the risk of sounding redundent, I sold a holster to DaveT. Once again, trust played a part & both parties sent & received (On the same day, I might add), their respective check/holster.

It was a pleasure, Dave, as has been everyone I've done business with so far.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jchoo is great to work with!

At the risk of sounding like a mutual admiration society, Joe and I concluded a very satisfying transaction. Easy, quick, complete. Thanks to him and the Forum for getting us together.

·
Registered
481 Posts
At the risk of sounding redundent, I sold a holster to DaveT. Once again, trust played a part & both parties sent & received (On the same day, I might add), their respective check/holster.

It was a pleasure, Dave, as has been everyone I've done business with so far.

Enjoyed doing business with you too, cockedlocked01.

Always nice when folks who feel they can trust one another are proven right. Holster arrived here on the same day cockedlocked01 received payment there, can't beat that for trusting one another ! :congrats:

·
Banned
687 Posts
Had a great deal with Glock'em Down. Item just as described. Thank you very much, would not hesitate to buy from him again.
Don't hesitate to do business with BCurry1 - he's the real deal! :banana:

·
Banned
687 Posts
Got a new Galco "Concealable" from Rolex Dr.

I think this is it! I think I have FINALLY found the perfect holster! God how I love it! Thanks Rolex Dr.! You'll be hearing from me again!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Got a new Galco "Concealable" from Rolex Dr.

I think this is it! I think I have FINALLY found the perfect holster! God how I love it! Thanks Rolex Dr.! You'll be hearing from me again!

thank you sir it was a pleasure to talk to you on the phone

and remember PM me 1st for most related material

JD

·
VIP Member (Retired Staff)
25,483 Posts
Kudos to DaveT ......... great guy to deal with.

Thx for the fast processing Dave.

101 - 120 of 885 Posts