Defensive Carry banner

121 - 140 of 885 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Holster Purchase

Like Pax I also purchased a holster from cphilip super transaction, great communication and fast shipping what else can you say .
Thanks Phil

·
Registered
104 Posts
Nfederic is a good man to do business with!

Bought two pistols from him and they were just what he said they were if not better!
Transaction was smooth, prompt, and communication was good. Thanks Nick!

Now to plan when I get to play further with my 2 new toys!:danceban:

Vaya con Dios,
larrupin'

·
Registered
318 Posts
hnkuspdude

this guy is a great guy to deal with!
smooth transaction (from his end anyhow).
she should be their soon james.thanks

·
Registered
1,046 Posts

I know it's redundent, but .02 is the best to deal with. I bought another knife from him, & appreciate his honesty. Thanks again .02, love the knife!! :danceban:

·
Registered
343 Posts
this guy is a great guy to deal with!
smooth transaction (from his end anyhow).
she should be their soon james.thanks
As far as the two of us are concerned, the trade went very smooth, great communication from his end. I would definately deal with EBK again. I finally got her in my hands and I'm a happy camper. Hope you enjoy yours as well. :hand10:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
p8riot

Man, I don't know why I didn't post this earlier. p8riot was good to buy from. Good communication, good price, & he even threw in some extras, unasked for. It was a pleasure, thanks.

CL01

·
Super Moderator
18,994 Posts
Another big:thumbup:for CLASS3NH. excellent condition and prompt delivery. thanks.

·
Banned
2,570 Posts
I know it's redundent, but .02 is the best to deal with. I bought another knife from him, & appreciate his honesty. Thanks again .02, love the knife!! :danceban:
Didn't notice this post, sorry.

This particular transaction was remarkable as I struck a deal with you by reducing the price, then when you saw that my shipping cost was more than anticipated you forfeited the saving to keep me in pocket.
Above the call of duty and very much appreciated, wish everyone on eBay was as honest as the great people here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered a Com III and a mag pouch from Eric Larsen of HBE Leatherworks in October, 2006 and was told it would arrive within 6 months. For the past 6 weeks, I have been trying to contact him just to get an idea of when it might arrive. In spite of countless messages I've left on his voice mail, plus as many e-mails, he hasn't contacted me. I understand he's had some problems recently that have slowed his production; and I'm not out to harrass him about the timeline. I only want to be assured that I will get the holster eventually. Does anyone have any updated information about Mr. Larsen?

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Montigo

I bought a holster, two magazines and a spare mag spring and follower from Montigo and got them in the mail two days ago.

The holster is absolutely fabulous, comfortable and in great condition, and the mags worked magnificently.

The prices were very reasonable for the superb quality of the merchandise and the shipping was very fast.

Definite two thumbs up for him.

THANKS!

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
cockedlocked01

I got my Boker just now and I am happy... OK almost happy, now I have to hide it from the wife.

Rob, it was an absolute pleasure doing business with you.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Miggy

It was a pleasure, & as typical of this forum's members, sent the knife while he sent the $$.

Unfortunately, the knife took alot longer to get to him than his $$ to me. Thanks for the patience, Miggy.

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
Not your fault... Tropical Post Office people can be too Margaritaville :rofl:

Watch those Subcoms Miggy, they have a habit of breeding...
Uh oh! Did I buy a Tribble?:gah:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Just picked up my new-to-me PT 1911 thanks to Frostyeyes. We accomplished a very smooth and very friendly transaction. This guy is top notch and curtious. Pistol looks brand new. Thanks Tom :hand2:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Sold a rifle and accessories to Draco. Met up with him. Very solid individual and easy to do business with. Wish most of the on-line buyers were as accomodating. 10/10 He and I will be doing some shooting soon as well.

121 - 140 of 885 Posts