Defensive Carry banner

141 - 160 of 885 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Holdcard

Ditto with Holdcard. He kept me abreast of payment the whole way through, & I'm happy to say I received my payment & he his knife on the same day, today.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Just to add a Thank You to HnKuspdude for making our transaction go smoothly, I sold him my Taurus PT1911 and he was quick to get me the money and all the necessary FFL paperwork, First Class all the way, Hope you enjoy it James. Thanks Tom

·
Banned
2,570 Posts
Bought 2 Knives from Pete Just as he said

A Perfect Transaction thanks again Pete
Thanks Bud, hope you like them.

Watch that Edgie, it's sharp and stays sharp, I have a second one that I use for work.

Bud was a great person to deal with too BTW, but you all knew that.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
PhillyGlock23

W/O knowing me, dealing with me, or even PMing me in the past, PhillyGlock23 trusted me enough to send me his knife (Emerson mini-CQC7), w/o waiting for my payment.

He got his payment & me, my new knife (Thank-you Dan), & as I'm sure some of you know, he sold it to me for a very good price.

There was even an issue about the knife, & it was probably my misunderstanding, but he was MORE than fair about it.

Thanks again, Dan; proving once again that the people on this forum are top notch.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Just did a trade with Miggy. He got my Rossi .357 and I got his Sigma 9mm. Everything was what he said it would be and he was rather flexible when I had to ship a day late due to an outage at work. Can't beat that!

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
Just did a trade with Miggy. He got my Rossi .357 and I got his Sigma 9mm. Everything was what he said it would be and he was rather flexible when I had to ship a day late due to an outage at work. Can't beat that!
Sammy it was a pleasure doing the transaction with you.....even though I might not be allowed to touch the Rossi again.... Darn wife took possesion of it! Great little gun and I was amazed at its accuracy :biggrin2:

·
Registered
20 Posts
ccw9mm = top notch transaction

Bought a Stag AR-15 from ccw9mm and could not be happier.
Rifle and accessories were just as described.

Even my FFL said "I'd say I hope you enjoy
it, but with that gun I know you will."

Everything about the transaction was top-notch from the
detailed photos and description to the prompt replies to
pms and questions.

On the Oregon side, the transfer went through
Dual Smoking Gunn's LLC of Beaverton and
on the Kentucky end it was handled by The Firing Line
of Bowling Green.

Both business were great to deal with and I wouldn't think
twice about recommending them to anyone for their firearms needs.

So, thanks to ccw9mm for the great deal and to DefensiveCarry.com for the Buy/Sale/Trade Forum.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Bought my CZ40P from pjva04. Face to face transaction. First handgun ever,w00t. I pm'd him,within 5 minutes had a reply. Within an hour,I was traveling to meet him. Item was EXACTLY as desribed,and I love it! He even drove out of HIS WAY to deliver it to me. Thanks Phil:)!

·
Registered
420 Posts
cockedlocked01

I bought a couple of knives from cockedlocked01. The knives reached me before my money got to him. Very nice person and a straight shooter. This man trusted me without knowing me. And me, being a bit of a newbie on the boards to boot. Have no fear trading with him.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Argus & Pete

I don't want to sound redundent, but it went smoothly, as usual (This forum's spoiling me, ya know).

The normal stuff, I sent my $$ or product & they sent theirs, at the same time. No waiting 'til a check gets there, etc.

Thanks again, guys.

CL01

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Montigo A++++ Great to do business with, great holster:smile:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yeah, sorry I couldn't hang around. I had dinner plans with some family from out of town. It was nice meeting you and your wife. Maybe we can still carpool to the class together if it's at all practical. Anyway, thanks for the good transaction:congrats:

·
Banned
2,570 Posts
Bought two mags from Flagflyfish, not only did he throw in an extra Clinton mag but he also shipped the whole lot faster than the speed of light

Great transaction.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
The transaction with Pete was flawless A+++ glad that they will work for you!:smile:

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Did a transaction with Roadrunner, great buyer, would gladly deal with him again.A+++++:smile::smile:

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Bought UMB holster and mag carrier from Spiff_P239....great turnaround. If I had the funds, I would have picked up his P239/9mm from him!

141 - 160 of 885 Posts