Defensive Carry banner

161 - 180 of 885 Posts

·
Banned
2,570 Posts
Do I even need to say this?

Bought a magazine from Gary Brommeland, the mag came today, very well packaged and extremely prompt - thanks.

·
Banned
2,570 Posts
One more vote for Cockedlocked01, this time I bought from him and he trusted me to send the check - perfect transaction as always.

First time for me with Raysheen, sold him a quantity of brass and trusted him to send the check - perfect transaction.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I sold dunndw a Maxpedition bag. Great communication and local transaction. He even waited for me because I was stuck in traffic.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
elrey718, Pete, & Big E

I traded elrey718 guns (My Taurus PT145 Mil Pro for his Kel-Tec P-32+some $$). It took a while to finally decide to do this, but when we did, we sent our products to each other (FFLs) & kept in touch the whole way through. In fact, we're still keeping in touch now & then.

Pete, what can I say, it's getting boring dealing with you. I just send a check or item & look in my mailbox a few days later.

Big E communicated to me an issue & resolved it quickly.

As I've said before, I have not had a problem with anyone on this forum, whatsoever.

Knock on wood.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
deadhawg

Man! I've sold & bought several things lately, I'm forgetting some of the people!

Deadhawg was great to deal with. Sent me the $$ quickly, while I sent him the holster. Everything worked out well.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Bought some books from Pete. Shipping was fast and books were what he said they were.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Sold my Rafter IWB to dunndw.
Prompt payment, great guy to deal with!

B.

Yep...great seller. IWB in great shape when it arrived, just as advertised!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I sold dunndw a Maxpedition bag. Great communication and local transaction. He even waited for me because I was stuck in traffic.
Great seller. Bag looked brand new. We just had the dumb luck to meet the same day a semi truck flipped over on utarch00s way into work that morning.:smile:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Slimjim & Pete:

Well, this is getting old, but it's comforting. I didn't really know or was familiar with slimjim. We sent our respective item/money at the same time & I believe we each got what we were looking for in our mail boxes on the same day.

Pete, what can I say? It's a pleasure, as usual.

·
Registered
53 Posts
flagflyfish

Hi All,

Just finished a transaction from forum member flagflyfish and was very satisfied. :image035:

Item was as represented and he was very easy to work with, I couldn't be any happier. Price was right too. :3a:

Bob

·
Banned
2,570 Posts
Sold some items to Cockedlocked01 (again), payment and goods passed in the mail and both sides are happy (as usual).

I even got a note saying something about me being a 'decent guy'... ha, little does he know!!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
P95Carry top shelf, but we knew that..

Thanks for the brass!

Excellent transaction, but as the title says, I expected no less.

:smile:

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
I got a P32 holster from Pete, Great holster, shipped really fast! Thanks Pete!:wave:

·
Banned
2,570 Posts
Thanks to Pete (flying spaghetti monster)- excellent to deal with and fast shipping.
Whoa Nelly, careful with the FSM... there be Christians in these here hills... ha ha...

But thanks for the thanks, I appreciate it.

I also have to report yet another successful transaction with Bud, excellent all round.

161 - 180 of 885 Posts