Defensive Carry banner

Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members

125K views 897 replies 441 participants last post by  montejames 
#1 ·
Title Pretty much Says it all

Post who you had good luck with and Haven't

Depending what you post Negtive you might be asked to provide some proof to the Mods

We all have seen people trash other people just becuse and thats not the Purpose of this Post

It will be a Sticky at the top.

#53 ·
Well, kudos to TiCarry again!!

Grant wanted a knife from my ad' post and we quickly got into gear thru PM's. His payment and the goods all but crossed in the mail, most successfully.

Can't have a much better deal than this - fast and reliable. Thx Grant :smilez:

#54 ·
This is no surprise as to dealing with Chris (P95 Carry) as we all already know how great of a guy he is. Just another thumbs up for him.

I bought his Benchmade 670, knife was as discribed and was a smooth transaction. I don't even think his money order has even made it to him and yet I have the knife in hand already!:smilez:

Ti.

#56 ·
Bought a gun from Al Lowe in Michigan, sale and transaction went well, merchandise was well represented. Al's word is top notch.

#58 ·
Purchased a few Garand Clips from Kid1911.

Great email response.
Great shipping time.
Great transaction.

#60 ·
Gary B does it again. :smilez:

Nope - not a rig but a Pentagon S2 LED light. Received today - thx Gary - always good to do bizz! Nice smooth transaction

#61 ·
Greg Dunn did good.

I took a prototype rig from him at a very fair price indeed and altho due to a zip code mix-up it made a brief visit to Chicago!! - it arrived with me today.

Thx Greg. :smilez:

#62 ·
I purchased a kydex double 1911 magazine pocket holder from Rocky. It holds 2 magazines and goes in the back pocket of your jeans. I'm pretty positive that he makes them himself. The thing works great.

Not only did he ship it on time, but he made this one for me at a request because the original one he was selling didn't fit my needs. Shipping was fast and the mag holder works perfect!

Anyways, buying from Rocky is good!

#64 ·
I have had several transactions with SCGuy. ALL have been EXCELLENT. Super selller to deal with.

#66 ·
Purchase From Papajoe

I purchased the STI Ranger II from Papajoe in late August and wanted to say the pistol is every thing that Papajoe said and then some. Would buy from him again without hesitation. :banana:
Thanks again for a great gun Papajoe!! Sorry it me so long to post this. Have really enjoyed this gun!!

Richard C.:banana: :congrats:

#67 ·
I purchased a Seecamp from D&L Shooting supplies out of RI sight unseen. Was exactly as described and promptly overnight shipped and quick. Fee for shipping and transfer from him was $30. He sells on GA and often does not have pictures but appears totaly honest and describes well. He is not much on answering emails do if you see something you want call. Contact below:

AL SYSLO
D&L SHOOTING SUPPLIES
2663 W SHORE RD
WARWICK RI 02889
401 738 1889
401 738 9912 FAX
www.dlshootingsupplies.com
hrs Mon - Sat 10am est to 5pm
Wed Thur & Fri till 8pm
Closed Sundays

#68 ·
K&D Holsters -- xlnt

The quality and fit of the products are excellent. The turnaround time is, of course, appropriate for custom artwork like this. Good service, answering all questions to the degree needed. Would purchase again. Would recommend.

#71 ·
UBG holster

Got a holster from Nate (ubgholsters.com). He makes a great looking and functional holster. Wait time was about 3 weeks, which wasn't bad at all. He was very quick answering all the rookie questions I had about what I was looking for and was very helpful. If the need for another holster comes up, I will be sending him my business again. Thanx, Nate.

#72 ·
Great dealing with NFEDERIC . despite a few mix ups and slow connection getting together(on my end) he worked with me and was very patient. Thanks again Nick.

#74 ·
guess it's time to 'fess up :)

Rhome: bought a few holsters/rigs from him; top notch, great communication, excellent product, on time...will buy again

rocky: bought a kydex 1911 mag pocket holder, works great (use it at least 3-4 days/week) fast shipping, good communication, great product...will buy again :)

frostyeyes: bought ammo and holster from him, great guy, easy to work with and very accomodating...will buy again (another reason for you not to move out of MI! hehe...)

ko41: he bought a holster from me, prompt payment and good communication

if I remember any more, I will add...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.