Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The liberal mindset on Gun Control.

Read Dem Lawmaker’s Insane Email to Pro-Gun Constituent: ‘Slave-Holding, Murdering, Adulterous, Baby-Raping…’
Mar. 27, 2013 10:00pm Jason Howerton

Alabama resident Eddie Maxwell recently decided to send out a mass email to state legislators warning them that, in his opinion, just proposing gun control is a violation of state law.

The response he got from Rep. Joe Mitchell (D-Mobile) stunned him.

Maxwell reportedly sent the mass email at 10:54 p.m. on Jan. 27. Michell responded from his public ALHouse.gov email address a little more than an hour later.

“Your folk never used all this sheit (sic) to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed (sic), imported criminal-minded kin folk,” Mitchell wrote. “You can keep sending me stuff like you have however because it helps me explain to my constituents why they should protect that 2nd amendment thing AFTER we [blacks] finish stocking up on spare parts, munitions and the like.”

Read More: Read Dem Lawmaker?s Insane Email to Pro-Gun Constituent: ?Slave-Holding, Murdering, Adulterous, Baby-Raping?? | TheBlaze.com

Reactions: rigel42

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I'd say his mindset is typical of his position and political orientation. He simply dropped political connectedness and voiced his opinion. I wish more lawmakers would do this so we could boot them from office.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Class act, and a fine representative.

(now excuse me while I go lose my lunch)

·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
Well seeing how he has been absent for most of this legislative session and this response, I can tell that he takes the concerns of the citizens of the Great State of Alabama to heart

·
Super Moderator
19,449 Posts
Well seeing how he has been absent for most of this legislative session and this response, I can tell that he takes the concerns of the citizens of the Great State of Alabama to heart
Guess Joe was too busy "prepping" to show up.

·
Registered
37,053 Posts
Mr. Maxwell should forward it to the Ethics Committee for his state and file an official complaint.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I think it's a good thing when representatives tell us what they really think. I don't care if they're "nice" to us or not, as long as they give us a true representation of how they will vote on the issues. Then we can make an informed choice when we vote. If they are elected/re-elected, then at least people chose with their eyes open.

I hate politicians that parse every word so carefully that you can't tell what in the world they stand for until they actually start voting on things. This fellow has made his position clear, and the next election will give folks another chance to make an informed vote. I hope they are listening.

·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
Mr. Maxwell should forward it to the Ethics Committee for his state and file an official complaint.
The original email was to the entire Alabama Legislature, apparently representative Maxwell replied to all

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
This guy is a public official????? Oh well like some others Id rather they just say what ever ignorance they actually think. Then its not so hard to get them out.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Wow...

Hey, 20 bucks says this joker gets re-elected!!!

:hand15:

Reactions: sdprof

·
Registered
611 Posts
Another gun grabbing Dem with his panties in a wad. Is it me or does he sound a bit racist.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think Louis Farrakhan is the only person on his "friends" list.
Or Maybe Jesse Jackson, Reverend Wright, or Al Sharpton. You hear the same sort of things from them.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
The second e-mail by the offending legislator is pretty telling. Not only does he prove that he is monumentally illiterate, but his ending of the letter can be read as an overt threat. What a dip stick.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Sounds like a good teachable moment as Obama and the like would say. The fellow ought to file a reverse discrimination lawsuit. Seriously, an elected legislator simply cannot be allowed to hold office with that belief system and claim to be representative.

Reactions: SmokinFool

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I see they elect the best of the best in Alabama.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts