21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
For the entire match, I went thru about 130 or so rounds.
How many stages??

Our Tuesday night matches are normally 6 stages, run in 3 bays & 3 squads. Shoot 3, then redesign/setup, then shoot the second 3 stages. Normally I go through about 130 rds or so. The other couple of matches I go to are also about 5-6 stages and about 120-130 rds. Seems to be about the norm.

·
Registered
18,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
How many stages??

Our Tuesday night matches are normally 6 stages, run in 3 bays & 3 squads. Shoot 3, then redesign/setup, then shoot the second 3 stages. Normally I go through about 130 rds or so. The other couple of matches I go to are also about 5-6 stages and about 120-130 rds. Seems to be about the norm.
It was 6 stages of fire with one being a 5x5 qualifier. Took about 2-3 hours to shoot. Not a huge turn out yesterday.
AF36FA22-CCA8-45AA-B3D6-86218112BD11.jpeg

·
Registered
18,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
My guess would be, it was hot, hence the "cover garment optional" look.
It was 94 yesterday. A lot of these guys wear those vest thingies when the stage is supposed to be from concealed.

A few offered me their vests to make the draw easier, and I told them no thanks. I shot the entire course dressed like I do every day (except for the shorts and go-fasters).

Reactions: OD* and Mike1956

·
Premium Member
33,724 Posts
It was 94 yesterday. A lot of these guys wear those vest thingies when the stage is supposed to be from concealed.

A few offered me their vests to make the draw easier, and I told them no thanks. I shot the entire course dressed like I do every day (except for the shorts and go-fasters).
It looks like you are the only one carrying in an untucked T.

Reactions: OD*

·
Registered
18,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
It looks like you are the only one carrying in an untucked T.
I was probably the only one not gaming it. Everyone but the wife and I had competition style guns, and were covering with those vests.

I like to do it for the practice aspect. EDC, every day dress.

Reactions: OD* and Mike1956

·
Premium Member
33,724 Posts
I was probably the only one not gaming it. Everyone but the wife and I had competition style guns, and were covering with those vests.

I like to do it for the practice aspect. EDC, every day dress.
I ran nearly all my TDI classes the same way, often the only one in classes of 25-30 students.

Reactions: OD* and G-man*
21 - 28 of 28 Posts