Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,008 Posts
cool. Intresting to see the recoil loosening the weak hand grip.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
It looks like the polymer frame was flexing with each shot too.....interesting.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know one thing tho - when I put a few mag's thru one - it was very, very addictive :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
P95Carry said:
I know one thing tho - when I put a few mag's thru one - it was very, very addictive :biggrin:
Been there, done that Chris :biggrin: VERY addictive!
The 93R is a lotta fun as well. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I converted my Glock 17 into full auto, I use the 33 rounder magazine. We timed the cyclic rate when I fired it into full auto, the time is 2 seconds for 33 rounds to finish. It's a nice gun to shoot.

·
Super Moderator
22,134 Posts
That is kewl, thanks Chris.

·
Registered
304 Posts
srfl said:
It looks like the polymer frame was flexing with each shot too.....interesting.
Holy!! Look at that thing, it looks like its going to snap off.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Nice camera work

I used the single-frame step and could see, in a few frames, a bright streak in front of the muzzle, maybe 2 inches long showing the travel of the bullet while the shutter was open.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
I got to shot one of these at my CCW class. My instcrutor is absolutly cool and has many full auto guns that you could shoot after class. One of them was the G18 with either a 30 or 33 round mag, I can't remember? that will unload them in like 1.5 seconds! the gun is awesome.

3 mags = 20.00 bucks = a total of 4.5 seconds of fun. You also got a 1 mag with another full auto of your choice for the 20.00 bucks. I shot everything he had that day because I figured it would be the first and last time I would get too.

But to be honest that little G18 was the coolest full auto gun he had to me. I would love to have one of them.

Ti.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts