Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
143,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This IS the smallest working revolver and live ammunition in the world.
Makes The NAA Mini .22LR Look Like A Giant Revolver.
And Yes, it is considered to be a real firearm...all State & Federal Laws Apply.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE SWISSMINIGUN SITE.

Check out the photo gallery when you are on the site!

THIS IS TOTALLY AMAZING!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Holy moley - indeed QK it makes my NAA mini look like a darned BFR - by comparison.

That for sure is all but watch-making, taken into the firearms realm. Bullet energy I see is, a massive .8 ft lbs - so won't exactly lead to over penetration LOL!

Superb. :smile:

·
Administrator
143,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I Just Could NOT BELIEVE the Internals!

I was expecting a much more simple and less complex piece inside until I click on the above photo. WOW!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I wanna see a 500 next to that
Well Bud - here is closest I can do for now - the BFR and NAA - with the mini added at close to the scale I feel is about right!!!

It is SMALL!!!!

i wanna see a 500 next to that

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
jarhead79 said:
What's it shooting? .22 shorts???
Jar - no - way smaller!! Special stuff - see my image grab below -
Wonder the price ?
Bud - don't even think about it!! $5k may be close!!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Here's a graph of the trajectory info - guess still give you a pin prick at 25 yards - on a good day :smile:

Hmmm - maybe even $10k - gonna be real spendy that's a given!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
125 yards Bud!!!!! :nanana: (375 feet!)

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Let's go other end of the scale too!! My ''corrected'' version of the UN gun!

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
For the Metric Challenged

A yard and a meter are roughly the same (although the difference is significant, treating them as the same can help one gain a sense of size or scale).

0 degrees Celsius is where water freezes, 100 degrees Celsius is where it boils, and 20-25 degrees is typically comfortable room temperature.

A quart and a liter are pretty close.

1 kilogram is roughly 2 pounds.*

A millimeter can be thought of as the width of your fingernail, a centimeter can be thought of as the width of your finger, a decimeter can be thought of as the width of your hand, and a meter as the length of your arm. This one works best on an adult woman in my experience.

Note that these are not conversion factors. These are only little tidbits I've collected and taught over the years to math and science students who have no sense of scale with the metric system. The purpose here is to give you something to relate it to, so a distance like 300 meters has some sort of meaning to you because you can compare it to something.

Then remember that 1 inch is 2.54 centimeters, and that 1 L = 1000 mL = 1000 cc = 1 cubic decimeter, and that 1 L of water is 1 kg.

*I'm aware that it's a bit misleading to compare a unit of mass to a unit of weight, but it's the only thing that seems to make any sense to people! The proper comparison should be grams to slugs or pounds to Newtons, but no one uses slugs or Newtons very much in the general public!

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Euclidean said:
A yard and a meter are roughly the same (although the difference is significant, treating them as the same can help one gain a sense of size or scale).

0 degrees Celsius is where water freezes, 100 degrees Celsius is where it boils, and 20-25 degrees is typically comfortable room temperature.

A quart and a liter are pretty close.

1 kilogram is roughly 2 pounds.*

A millimeter can be thought of as the width of your fingernail, a centimeter can be thought of as the width of your finger, a decimeter can be thought of as the width of your hand, and a meter as the length of your arm. This one works best on an adult woman in my experience.

Note that these are not conversion factors. These are only little tidbits I've collected and taught over the years to math and science students who have no sense of scale with the metric system. The purpose here is to give you something to relate it to, so a distance like 300 meters has some sort of meaning to you because you can compare it to something.

Then remember that 1 inch is 2.54 centimeters, and that 1 L = 1000 mL = 1000 cc = 1 cubic decimeter, and that 1 L of water is 1 kg.

*I'm aware that it's a bit misleading to compare a unit of mass to a unit of weight, but it's the only thing that seems to make any sense to people! The proper comparison should be grams to slugs or pounds to Newtons, but no one uses slugs or Newtons very much in the general public!

Not to be mean Euc but when meters come up again im gonna ask for it in feet or yards again you dont expect me to really rember all that stuff do ya?

Would get crowded with all the part#s i got to rember for work

1 - 20 of 34 Posts