Defensive Carry banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Have you done the eye dominance test I posted in your other thread?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I have...right eye dominant.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I'm using the Trijicon HD night sights and I'm more than happy with leaving the vials shining away. If by some odd circumstance I need a precision shot in the dark, I have the three dots to line up. But that situation is fairly unlikely, it's much more likely a night encounter will be in a parking lot at bad-breath distance where sights don't matter and I'll likely be shooting from retention.

A note about the Trijicon HDs, single best improvement I think I could have made to my Glocks. Initially, I was concerned that the big U rear sight would impair accuracy but that isn't the case, at least for me. If anything, it may have improved accuracy a tad. Great sights!

·
Premium Member
4,557 Posts
I'm using the Trijicon HD night sights and I'm more than happy with leaving the vials shining away. If by some odd circumstance I need a precision shot in the dark, I have the three dots to line up. But that situation is fairly unlikely, it's much more likely a night encounter will be in a parking lot at bad-breath distance where sights don't matter and I'll likely be shooting from retention.

A note about the Trijicon HDs, single best improvement I think I could have made to my Glocks. Initially, I was concerned that the big U rear sight would impair accuracy but that isn't the case, at least for me. If anything, it may have improved accuracy a tad. Great sights!
I have Trijicon HD's on all my pistols, and love them! Only my revo has factory sights, my Ruger GP100 Match Champion with a fiber optic front sight. It's the only side arm I shoot for distance, and it's my hunting companion.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts