Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may remember me posting that I received my Oregon license yesterday…

So today, I had no sense of urgency when going to the mail box because my Florida permit isn’t due for another month and a half…

Wow… The state of Florida was quicker in approving my nonresident permit than my Oregon permit (36 days)

:banana:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Got my Kentucky CC license in record time this year as well. Only two weeks after taking my certificate of having completed the required 1 day training course to the local sheriffs office for mailing to the State Police. I was expecting something more like two months. Just sent in my Pa. non-resident paperwork. Interested to see how long my old home state takes.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Good god mine took 4 months!! I guess the extra staff they hired paid off, Congrats!!

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
Congrats on the FL permit!:bier:
I hope that the quick response doesn't mean that fewer people are getting FL CCW permits...an armed society is a polite society.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Florida Permit

crf3973,

I sent my application out just before Christmas of 08 and it took 108 days to receive my Florida CC permit. They were looking to hire more people to process them back then and I guess they got the money to do so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts