Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a front pocket for my Kahr CM9. I love my remora for IWB, but looking for something to help prevent printing. The Recluse front panel looks like it would totally eliminate printing. Any opinions?

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
412 Posts
Have one for my Kahr .380; very happy with it, use it for both front pocket slacks and rear pocket jeans. Prints like a large, but not too thick, wallet. Would be bigger though, with your CM9; may be visible from the top of back pocket carry without a cover garment. Big plus is, as you know, it's a one-sided holster and remarkably secure.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I've been looking at these for awhile. Everything i find on them is good. Only negative things I see are from those who haven't tried one. I am planning on getting one of these in the future. Just wish there were more reviews on YouTube.

Sent from my DROID RAZR cuz robots are cooler than fruit.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have one for my Kahr .380; very happy with it, use it for both front pocket slacks and rear pocket jeans. Prints like a large, but not too thick, wallet. Would be bigger though, with your CM9; may be visible from the top of back pocket carry without a cover garment. Big plus is, as you know, it's a one-sided holster and remarkably secure.
Which model did you get?

Thanks!
Tom

·
Registered
412 Posts
Got the "tapered" one for front pocket in leather, w/o mag pouch. The top is wide enough so that it doesn't shift in rear pocket jeans carry. I haven't been to their website in a while, but the photos really don't accurately reflect how thin the leather is.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Using one for the lcp for a few months now. Love it. I wanted a safe easy draw holster that would not move and stay put, and does not print.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts