Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this site a couple months back and looks like they have a great supply of Police Trade-Ins that are advertised as in very good condition. Their pricing to me anyway looks like you could land a good deal. They seem like they mostly have Glocks but I also see others like Sigs, etc. Their pricing in my opinion is more competitive than Buds. I have bookmarked this website cause I would use them in a pinch if I was in the market. Anybody here about them or had any dealings with them?

·
Registered
824 Posts
I bought a Sig p239 .40 police trade-in from them last week. Haven't had a chance to take it to the range yet, but from all appearances it's exactly as they described. The price was really good, and the shipping was fantastic. I ordered it on a Monday, it was shipped to my FFL and in my hands by Thursday of the same week. Can't beat that. From what I know at this point, having not actually fired the gun, I'd highly recommend them.

·
Registered
356 Posts
While their police trade ins are nicely priced their new guns can be had at lower prices. Bud's and Whitaker's guns have better new gun deals.

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
I have used them before good to go and good prices esp for the Sigs

I wont touch Buds for used guns as they are crap for me and they are slime bags in my book

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Like a lot of gun dealers, Bud's will make you an offer on a trade-in of "X".....then when they receive it....its "Y"....and Y is usually
a lot lower. I did this once with an Ithaca shotgun...and lost about 200 bucks on the deal...NO MORE used guns...or TRADE INS!

·
Registered
9,678 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
I've never had a problem with Bud's and I've bought several guns there. Granted, the only used one was the last one I bought. It's a used Beretta PX4 Storm C-action. The gun shows very little wear and the night sights are still good. I've never traded a gun in to them. I prefer to sell locally.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts