Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning to give my brother-in-law a short bipod for his Ruger 10/22. He will be receiving a new stock this Christmas that has a Picatinny rail on the bottom of the foregrip.

Any recommendations? I have never had one, as I have never shot rifles much.

My stepson likes the Blackhawk bipod with his .308 Remington 700 that he hunts with. He dropped a deer last week from 400 yards.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
If he is just plinking with it I wouldnt go nuts with price. I got a $20.00 bipod that works perfectly for range duty.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If he is just plinking with it I wouldnt go nuts with price. I got a $20.00 bipod that works perfectly for range duty.
I believe our limit is supposed to be about $40 or so. I would go $50, but I believe range duty will be tough enough. My step son's was probably $30.

What kind is yours?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I believe our limit is supposed to be about $40 or so. I would go $50, but I believe range duty will be tough enough. My step son's was probably $30.

What kind is yours?
CV Life brand I found it on Amazon. It was $19.99 with prime free shipping. You can tell its not in the league with Champion, Caldwell or Harris but its just fine for light duty at the range. It fits on either pic rail or swivel stud. Has spring loaded folding legs adjustable out to 13 inches.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts