1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,867 Posts
Sow it and reap it.

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
LA County - that explains it all. Can't believe my son in law is still a cop there. Hope he wakes up soon.

Reactions: OldChap

·
Registered
971 Posts
How about an "alternative to jail" be housing those poor, misguided miscreants in the Politicians homes? I mean heck most live in gated communities, that would help keep the streets cleaner?

·
Registered
7,635 Posts
How about an "alternative to jail" be housing those poor, misguided miscreants in the Politicians homes? I mean heck most live in gated communities, that would help keep the streets cleaner?
Beverly Hills comes to mind too.

Reactions: 4Bama and pskys2

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
I cannot comprehend the logic for defunding the police. Honestly, what to these defunders think will happen to crime? How about defunding criminals by locking them in jail rather than releasing them? I read that one gang banger is wanted in three separate drive-by shootings since he was released with no bail in NYC, the Big Toilet.

My travel agent neighbor recently joked about offering "Purge" tours to NYC and LA.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Nothing is going to change because these morons keep getting reelected.

Just keep it in your city and deal with the inevitable fall out.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Too many Californians are relocating to Texas and they are bringing their crap-filled ideas with them.

Don't California my Texas!

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
So the real truth about this is the Politicians are too afraid to either do this or not act on it! They are afraid their own will burn the city if they do nothing, and they will be voted out if they defund the police.
So they do what all great CA politicians do and make it a ballot initiative! That way it will be the peoples fault either way! What they have really done is made sure all the law and order voters will vote! It's not an issue that will bring the lawless out to vote.
Don't say this too loud but it will bring out more votes for Trump! DR

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
In an earlier post, I wrote that I could not comprehend the logic behind defunding the police. In this article, Enough is Enough, here is what happened in Portland:

He [Portland's Police Chief] added that shootings have also spiked since the defunding of the Gun Violence Reduction Team over accusations of racism. There were 99 shootings in July, up from 35 in July 2019, police said.
Apparently, more blacks were arrested for gun violence than whites and that was considered discrimination. But, there was no information on whether those arrests were legal and based on actual probable cause.

The STUPID is growing stronger.....

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I cannot comprehend the logic for defunding the police. Honestly, what to these defunders think will happen to crime? How about defunding criminals by locking them in jail rather than releasing them? I read that one gang banger is wanted in three separate drive-by shootings since he was released with no bail in NYC, the Big Toilet.

My travel agent neighbor recently joked about offering "Purge" tours to NYC and LA.
IMHO it's about the money, they want the money that's used for police, courts and prisons to be given to their "community group". We've already seen with CHAZ/CHOP how they would handle security. Gangs of semi-official vigilantes enforcing whatever they can make up on the spot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts